Thread: Mineral Hygenics ?

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Mineral Hygenics ?

I have been thinking about ordering the starter kit. For the older members, are you happy using it? I can't really tell if it is meant for every age or younger women. I will be 54 (gulp) in April, but have been blessed with my mom's genes and don't (usually) look my age. I am also thinking about ordering Grace some. She has some break outs and I noticed the is a cover up brush. And, did you buy anything besides the starter kit?

I'm in the over 50 crowd and I love it. I think it is for all ages. I like the sunscreen make-up. It is one of the few that I can use.
    I ordered the starter kit first and then ordered some blush, because I wanted something a little darker than was in my kit. I got the light group because us redheads have that ivory skin!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I have been thinking about ordering the starter kit. For the older members, are you happy using it? I can't really tell if it is meant for every age or younger women. I will be 54 (gulp) in April, but have been blessed with my mom's genes and don't (usually) look my age. I am also thinking about ordering Grace some. She has some break outs and I noticed the is a cover up brush. And, did you buy anything besides the starter kit?
    I am in my 50's and love it too! It covers up many flaws very well, looks natural and makes me feel great about the way I look. I ordered the medium color starter kit and use it every morning. I think it lasted about 8 months. By accident I signed up for the "auto delivery" program which I didn't want and got a 2nd batch 6 months after my original order so watch for that if you order. When I emailed them they took me off auto delivery right away. Great customer service! It's not that I didn't want any more of it, but would have ordered some different things.

I am having a very hard time getting their website to come up, it is making my computer act really weird. Anyone else having problems?
    <Sunshine Rewards

It is working for me. I just tried it.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I tried off and on all day and it was really really messing up my computer. But I tried just now and it is working! So glad because I didn't want to lose out on the good cash back opportunity!
    <Sunshine Rewards