Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant get any of these to credit

Default I cant get any of these to credit

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with offers crediting.
    The Final Payoff (Bryan needed credit for it. Did you ever get it?)
    Backyard Makeover
    1-800-Flowers Gift Card
    FCC: $500 Gap GC
    E-RESEARCHGROUP.COM - $1000 VISA GIFT CARD
    eSurvey Group
    Dove Lotion
    FREE Gucci Purse and Watch
    Send a Free eCard
    SavingsAndCoupons.com
    MySurvey
    Party With A Star - Chingy (Yea right! LOL )
    LASVEGASTRIP4FREE - 2 ROUND TRIP TIX & 2 NIGHT STAY AT THE BELLAGIO
    eMarketOpinions - $500 Shipping Spree
    Who-Remembers-Me
    TECHYGADGET - APPLE iPHONE
    Women Work From Home
    Ipsos Surveys - US
    REWARDS CASTLE - SUBWAY SANDWICHES FOR A YEAR!
    TheKnowledgeStop.com
    GENEROUS GENIE - NEUTROGENA SUNCARE COLLECTION
    Paris in Jail Survey - $100 VISA Gift Card
    SuperbRewards - Free Nintendo Wii
    Consumer Research Bureau: $500 Kmart GC
    BESTREWARDSAROUND- CROC'S SHOES
    MEMBER PROMOTIONS- GAP VS. BANANA REPUBLIC VS. J. CREW GIFT CARD
    National Survey Search
    MPFree - Get FREE Music NOW!
    MYSCENTEDFABRICSOFTNERS - SIMPLE PLEASURES
    NPD Online Research
    ItsYourOpinion.com - American Idol

Thanks I love SR
    Last edited by tink2008; 08-15-2007 at 07:23 PM.

have you tried doing only 2 at a time, waiting for a bit to see if they credit, then clearing cookies before trying more?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Im not sure the time span that you did these offers in but even if you did them once in the past month each that is alot of offers to do in one month. What you have to realize is that just doing mass numbers of offers can keep you from getting credit sometimes. You may be crippling your ability to get credit by doing too many. I am assuming that you did them all in the last month because your join date for the forum is July. If you did these over several months then disregard this. I think that most people will tell you that the best way to get these things to do is two or three a day at a time. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok thanks for the advice, I will keep that in mind.

Nope and i never did get the Final payoff to credit! maybe i will try it in the future again!

I know why i have so much pending, beacuse i went mad out of the gate doing 60 + offers a day! with out clearing cookiees or anything like that i learn, and some have been crediting over time, weeks, latter! I am upset they just wont credit but i am takeing it slow now that is the big thing, and for the most part they do seem to credit!

I still have a list of about 70 pending worth over $60 so Would i like them to credit YES! will they i just dont know! I was going to wait untill after my disney trip in september to start re-doing them one at a time, or do them when i have a need, like during the big payout incress i tried a few that would not credit and they did others like the final payoff well you know they have not!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Nope and i never did get the Final payoff to credit! maybe i will try it in the future again!

I know why i have so much pending, beacuse i went mad out of the gate doing 60 + offers a day! with out clearing cookiees or anything like that i learn, and some have been crediting over time, weeks, latter! I am upset they just wont credit but i am takeing it slow now that is the big thing, and for the most part they do seem to credit!

I still have a list of about 70 pending worth over $60 so Would i like them to credit YES! will they i just dont know! I was going to wait untill after my disney trip in september to start re-doing them one at a time, or do them when i have a need, like during the big payout incress i tried a few that would not credit and they did others like the final payoff well you know they have not!
    Thats exactly what I did. The first night I signed up for SR I went nuts! I stayed up all night doing offers. My DH kept saying arnt you ever comming to bed. I would yell upstairs saying " Im working give me a break" LOL it was kinda fun. I am sure that we are not alone in this going nuts doing offers in the beginning. Its just so fun when they pay off.

I just wanted to know what offers to retry and what offers are a waist. I now know only to do three or four a day.

I cant complain I am happy! Sorry about Finaly payoff that sucks~!

Quote Originally Posted by tink2008 View Post
    Thats exactly what I did. The first night I signed up for SR I went nuts! I stayed up all night doing offers. My DH kept saying arnt you ever comming to bed. I would yell upstairs saying " Im working give me a break" LOL it was kinda fun. I am sure that we are not alone in this going nuts doing offers in the beginning. Its just so fun when they pay off.

I just wanted to know what offers to retry and what offers are a waist. I now know only to do three or four a day.

I cant complain I am happy! Sorry about Finaly payoff that sucks~!
    Yep i dont know how much i slept my first 72 hours as a member! I was trying so hard i just want to cashout for my $25 and know i would have that for dinsney! But then i found the fourms and the communit, and then you know posting! Posting helps slow down doing the offers it does!

The Pay off is great Just got mine today! I am so Happy!! WOOT WOOT!

The Finaly payoff well hey i still hold out hope that it will credit when i need it the most! or if when i try it again it will credit then!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Default cvvvv

awesome is fun
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the suggestion about clearing cookies after doing only a couple of the offers. Perhaps that's my problem, too.

Maybe that's my problem too..I was getting frustrated because it doesn't seem like anything is crediting for me lately. I have however done a lot of offers over the last month. I have been clearing cookies though.
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards