Thread: Boca Java Offer

Default Boca Java Offer

Did anyone who did the Boca Java offer in the last couple of days get a phone call from them? There was a message on voice mail when I got home today to call them.
    When I called he wanted confirmation of my email and my shipping address and then he wanted to know if I had really placed the order. I told him I had and asked what made them think I hadn't, and he said they'd had quite a few fraudulent orders placed recently, and they were just confirming. It seemed kind of weird. Anyone else get a call like this?

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    Did anyone who did the Boca Java offer in the last couple of days get a phone call from them? There was a message on voice mail when I got home today to call them.
    When I called he wanted confirmation of my email and my shipping address and then he wanted to know if I had really placed the order. I told him I had and asked what made them think I hadn't, and he said they'd had quite a few fraudulent orders placed recently, and they were just confirming. It seemed kind of weird. Anyone else get a call like this?
    No but then again I did the offer the day or two before the crazy credits when I saw the offer up. I thought it was a good enough deal to jump on, not thinking it would have been in the contest. Maybe they've gotten a surge of orders recently and just wanted to double check?

The ONLy time I ever got a call from them was when I was in WDW 18 months ago during the whole BJ fiasco when they wouldn't honor the hot chocolate deal with the mugs and were calling to cancel orders.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I had that call on my answering machine, last night. Didn't find it until bedtime. This morning, I had shipping confirmation. I thought it was strange, I ordered a couple yrs ago and they didn't do that.

SR did not send them what I would consider an inordinate number of orders for the most recent offers; however, this same offer was available to a number of different affiliates and could have seen a great deal of traffic over the last week. I'm going to assume it is a good thing that the company is confirming orders to ensure you get the products you requested. Thanks for posting! That certainly helps us understand advertisers and stay informed.
    Angie

I placed an order during Crazy Credits, but I haven't received a phone call. HTH.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Lisa, apparently they have heard about you and know you just love to shop! So, they trust you.

i placed order on 2/27, didn't get confirming email, yet on their site it shows account & order

guess i'll wait another week, then inquire edit - it's showing shipped & tracking # sez i should have by 3/6=yeah!

believe it was listed as 'quick credit' anybody know how long before i should see a credit?
    Last edited by keishashadow; 03-05-2009 at 11:43 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

no soup yet for me@ least i had a choice of nice coffee for guests over Easter
    Sunshine Rewards