Thread: Spring Cleaning Contest

Default Spring Cleaning Contest

Make a purchase from one of the merchants in our promotion and you can quality for a Sunshine Rewards pack if you are the lucky winner. All you need to do is post your purchase in this thread. You may enter more then once.

Here is a list of the merchants,
    http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...shine-rewards/

This will end on Saturday whenever I get around to picking a winner.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Bumping up, c'mon ladies and gents, there are some great coupons and cash back increases here.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Me! Me! Me!

Did a little Father's Day shopping...got the hubby the Shamwow, a vacuum things he wanted, and a mini fridge to hold his soda - weird but all useful! Also got the power squid to bring on the cruise with us.

Saved LOTS with the 15% off coupon!!
    Sunshine Rewards

How sad, such great buys and we've only had a few people take advantage. At this rate, none of the merchants are going to want to work with us.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    How sad, such great buys and we've only had a few people take advantage. At this rate, none of the merchants are going to want to work with us.
    Too bad Vera Bradley doesn't count for this contest. I just bought some great stuff on sale over there with their extra 20% off coupon!

Quote Originally Posted by lkturner View Post
    Too bad Vera Bradley doesn't count for this contest. I just bought some great stuff on sale over there with their extra 20% off coupon!
    I have bought from Vera too...on vacation this week, I have supported TOO many merchants!
    Sunshine Rewards

Looks like Janet is the winner. You are definately one of our merchants biggest supporters, I think they have you on speed dial. LOL No need to open a TT, I know who you are. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Looks like Janet is the winner. You are definately one of our merchants biggest supporters, I think they have you on speed dial. LOL No need to open a TT, I know who you are. LOL

SSSHHH don't tell the hubby!! Good thing I do the bills...

Can't wait...love SR mail
    Sunshine Rewards