Thread: Hangers, possibly called slimline

Default Hangers, possibly called slimline

Is there any way we can get those hangers from as seen on tv? I saw a commercial and would lovethem. You hang your clothes on them and then they hang down making more room in your closet. I think they were slimline. Would love to get them here.

Dee
    <Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

For some reason I read that as Slime line. I was like why in the world would someone want a product called slime line. Guess I need to read a little closer lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    For some reason I read that as Slime line. I was like why in the world would someone want a product called slime line. Guess I need to read a little closer lol.
    Truthfully when I went to search for it I ALSO thought it said slime. Funny how our brains work.
    <Sunshine Rewards

SunshineGuy just told me the other day that DD5 was saying we need these. LOL! I haven't seen the commercial yet. We don't have them at any of our As Seen on TV offer places yet. But have you tried a couple of the ASOTV merchants instead?

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/asseenontv
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SunshineGuy just told me the other day that DD5 was saying we need these. LOL! I haven't seen the commercial yet. We don't have them at any of our As Seen on TV offer places yet. But have you tried a couple of the ASOTV merchants instead?

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/asseenontv
    No, I hadn't tried there yet! I will go do that. I know I really need to do something to stay a Super Member so I thought I would try this as one of the things to do .
    <Sunshine Rewards

Dee, if you get them, please review them for me. Trevor says we need them too.
    Sunshine Rewards