Thread: Is this normal?

Default Is this normal?

For the last couple of days when I've tried for an OTX survey I'm asked about a long list of beverages and which, if any, I drink. I answer and the very next screen I get is the same list of beverages and asking the same question. I answer again (same responses) and then it says I don't qualify. This has happened to me more than once.

I've cleared cookies before trying to take the survey. So I'm wondering if the problem is on my end or with OTX? I've seen this question so many times that it's making me thirsty!
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    For the last couple of days when I've tried for an OTX survey I'm asked about a long list of beverages and which, if any, I drink. I answer and the very next screen I get is the same list of beverages and asking the same question. I answer again (same responses) and then it says I don't qualify. This has happened to me more than once.

I've cleared cookies before trying to take the survey. So I'm wondering if the problem is on my end or with OTX? I've seen this question so many times that it's making me thirsty!

Yes, that has happened to me too. Those questions have been around for many months and I still get them sometimes, though not as often. I just keep answering them as I don't want OTX to say I have already completed a survey. That happened once when I backed out of those particular questions.

I get those questions everything I take an OTX only to be booted out. Drives you insane doesn't it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. Do you get the same screen again immediately after you've clicked on "Next?"

This one is weird because after I've answered "Yes" or "No" for each beverage and click on "Next," the very next screen is the exact same screen of beverage choices and I have to select "Yes" or "No" all over again. It's not a case of me logging out and back in. It's the very next screen. Do you think it's a quirk in the system. Does it happen to anyone else, or is it just me?
    Barb

Thanks. Do you get the same screen again immediately after you've clicked on "Next?"

This one is weird because after I've answered "Yes" or "No" for each beverage and click on "Next," the very next screen is the exact same screen of beverage choices and I have to select "Yes" or "No" all over again. It's not a case of me logging out and back in. It's the very next screen. Do you think it's a quirk in the system. Does it happen to anyone else, or is it just me?
    No, it happens to me as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too. I figured OTX just isn't getting enough people who fit the right combination!

Whew!! Glad I'm not alone! Thanks!
    Barb

Me too. Drives me nutty!

This happens to me just about every time I try for an OTX. Then about 50% of the time it directs me to a survey about food products that sends me back to the beginning about halfway through. Or I end up getting an error message and can't try again for 24 hrs. This is why I have pretty much given up on OTX surveys.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday trying for an OTX I got that beverage list question 3 times in a row. Got in 2x today. Never qualify - not qualifying much for OTX these days anyway - but they still tell me sometimes that I have completed one anyway, whether I tried or not!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.