Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending Offer Reminder

Default Pending Offer Reminder

Just a reminder. Please only move an offer to pending if you have actually completed it. When you move offers to pending that you did not really complete, it makes it look like we are not getting credits for people. If it looks like we are not getting credits for people, we pull the offer. It's a way for us to help ensure that too many people are not signing up for dud offers and a way for you to track to make sure that you do not do offers twice.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I moved some that I couldn't complete. Do you want me to move them back to the main list?
    Sunshine Rewards

How long should we leave offers that we have completed in he pending folder? In still have some in there from the contest. Should I assume they aren't going to credit and move them back? Thanks

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you have ones in there that you didnt do go ahead and move them back. If you have ones that you completed last week or earlier you can move them back if you want or they will automatically release at 90 days I think. I try to leave ones that I am waiting on in there. If I do a paid offer or free trial and it doesnt credit I leave those in there too so that Tricia knows that they arent payers (i.e. dlife diet, knowledge adventure).
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you have ones in there that you didnt do go ahead and move them back. If you have ones that you completed last week or earlier you can move them back if you want or they will automatically release at 90 days I think. I try to leave ones that I am waiting on in there. If I do a paid offer or free trial and it doesnt credit I leave those in there too so that Tricia knows that they arent payers (i.e. dlife diet, knowledge adventure).

Thank you!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I've moved them out and won't use pending to get rid of things again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I know I have asked before. Is it possible to get a delete or remove or even "not interested" button so that we can sort through some of the offers. I find myself wading through offers I have no interest in doing, others I know I can not get credit for because I have already done them. So I basically look each day at new offers and then give up. I am not certain how difficult it is to provide these buttons but it would be really great if we could categorize (personalize) the offers. Thank you!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

It's actually a HUGE change to the site to add the buttons to be able to remove offers. It's going to mean making changes to every single page that has offers on it, including making changes to the database. So it's not really an easy fix. It's something that will be done eventually, but probably not for a little while just because of all of the stuff that will be involved in it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

So should we move stuff back out of pending even if old? Like the American Express or Napster ones. I have some in there from May.

I mean the ones I put in there that I moved b/c I wasn't going to do it, not b/c I'm waiting for a credit (before I knew not to do that...)

Or just leave them be and let them fall off after 90 days?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

You can leave everything for now. I don't want to create work for anyone.

It's more of an FYI as you continue to work through offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs