Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pending Offer Reminder

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's actually a HUGE change to the site to add the buttons to be able to remove offers. It's going to mean making changes to every single page that has offers on it, including making changes to the database. So it's not really an easy fix. It's something that will be done eventually, but probably not for a little while just because of all of the stuff that will be involved in it.
    I am sorry to see that its such a huge change, but since it has not been done yet, and is mabey in the design stage, Could i make one suggestion, that not only we be able to hide time, but be able to view our hidden list and un hide them! If if decide that i dont wan to do or see a netflix offer, then a few weeks or something i deced you i want to rent movies lets try nextfilx, i would still like to be able to do the offer from SR if its still around. I have no clue how hard, or how much extra work that might cause in the change, but i know its easy to make a change before you start and not after the fact!

Again thanks for running this great site, and i know that when you have the time most likley not even untill after you own disney trip you will make the enhancments to the site in the order that you know we need, not always what we think we need!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This was actually the reason for the change to remove the button that allow you to get rid of offers. Alot of people who get rid of the offer and then a week or so later want Tricia to get it back for them. It became kind of time consuming going back and reinstating offers. Im sure there is a middle ground somewhere, just not sure where it is.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    This was actually the reason for the change to remove the button that allow you to get rid of offers. Alot of people who get rid of the offer and then a week or so later want Tricia to get it back for them. It became kind of time consuming going back and reinstating offers. Im sure there is a middle ground somewhere, just not sure where it is.
    Oh so long long ago SR did at one point have a remove button, Ok that makes sense, that eactly what i was asking for was needed! Yes middle ground is a good place to be!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's actually a HUGE change to the site to add the buttons to be able to remove offers. It's going to mean making changes to every single page that has offers on it, including making changes to the database. So it's not really an easy fix. It's something that will be done eventually, but probably not for a little while just because of all of the stuff that will be involved in it.
    I was afraid that was the problem! Maybe there could be a way to go through the list and add offers we want to our own personal list (like a pending but instead of pending considering or something) Leave the main list of offers just the way it is and if we could have the option of moving them to our personal list then if you ever changed your mind and wanted to go through all the offers to catch some you missed it would be available....I am rambling.....this would probably be hard too....just thinking out loud. The site is great as is....
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards