Thread: So Confused.

Unhappy So Confused.

I am so confused. I have tried so often to write SR, and the site keeps telling me that contacting is not working. So im stumped. I only get to do paid clicks a few days a week. I cannot scratch to win anything, it won't let me. Ad also do I have to buy stuff to make money? Are you people making lots of money or what? lol

I am in canada, so this could be a reason, I cannot do anything. And do we actually get paid to post threads?

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Sorry you are having trouble.
    There aren't paid clicks every day. They only show up once in awhile and only for a limited amount of time. Once a certain number of people have clicked on that one it goes away. There is a thread on the forum that you can join to get an email when there is a click.

Being in Canada there are a lot of offers we can't do. But there are some that work. Oovoo and Helium are good ones I have off the top of my head. Try them out they are painless. Slowly go through the offers one by one and you will find the ones that work for you.
    Shopping is the easiest way to make money for Canadians, that's true. I did a bunch of my Christmas shopping on here last year and I order books all the time (from Indigo mainly).
    The surveys are now accessible for us. It can be frustrating and time consuming to qualify for one, but that is .80 a day.
    The scratch off is only available for the first 700 people starting at 12:00 am EST.
    Hope some of that helps.

And we don't get paid for posting, but we do get a lot of support and tips that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Thank-you bbangel

Thank-you bbangel, for your help.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm not a Canadian but I can tell you that most of my earnings are from shopping, freebie offers, and daily surveys. I do get in dry spells where stuff does not credit or I am burnt out and need a couple days rest but overall I am happy with what I am earning and its a nice little something extra for my disney vacations.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Anytime you need to contact Tricia at SR go through here unless it is a very specific account problem. If it is a specific account problem then file a trouble ticket under account question and she will get back to you. The contact us is turned off because a problem with spammers. Welcome and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask away.
    Sunshine Rewards