Thread: General Public Codes are out...

Default General Public Codes are out...

General Public codes are out. Computers are down, so I could not do anything with my ressies. It is the same dates and all as the Visa code was. I dont know much more at this time....

If anyone is interested the codes are:

ZQG for package no dining
    ZQH for package with dining

I'm helping a guy at work plan his December trip and just sent them to him. Hopefully, he can get in on it.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Those are only good for 2007 trips right?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Those are only good for 2007 trips right?
    Sadly, the answer is yes.

I'm sure you will be able to get a good rate for your Sept trip next year but you won't find any of those until next Spring at the earliest.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Sadly, the answer is yes.

I'm sure you will be able to get a good rate for your Sept trip next year but you won't find any of those until next Spring at the earliest.

Great time for great deals in Sept. 2008 would be march/april 2008 thats when they should be coming out!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We are thinking about going the end of May, right after the kids get out of school. When should I start looking for codes? This will be my 17th trip but only my fourth since my kids were born. The first was like 11 yrs ago and I had just started being on internet. The next time I had earned over $3000 (that was way back in the early days of making money of the internet, remember that site where you caught cabs?). We stayed onsite that year but I didn't know about codes, etc. Last time, we stayed offsite. So, I am a baby when it comes to getting good deals with codes, etc. TIA

I'm waiting for January 2008 codes for our trip.

Should be pretty soon, right? (fingers crossed!!)
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default I'm lost

Okay I'm a disney freak and for some reason I don't know what these codes are? Can someone explain? I am dying to know!!!!

Thanks!
    Stacy

Quote Originally Posted by henstajay View Post
    Okay I'm a disney freak and for some reason I don't know what these codes are? Can someone explain? I am dying to know!!!!

Thanks!
    Stacy
    They are a 3 letter code that you give the cast member when you call CRO to book. They usually give you a discount off of rack rates for a room only ressie or for certain packages. There are usually a limited number of rooms available for each code so you need to call pretty quick when they are released for the best deal.

If you have other questions about the codes try the Resort Board over on the DIS -- there is a wealth of info on there and a sub-board just for codes and discounts.

HTH
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker