Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BrokenGold

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I just tried to do the offer and it says not valid in my area. Has anyone else done it from PA?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    I just tried to do the offer and it says not valid in my area. Has anyone else done it from PA?
    Well, I am in Pa(Lancaster) and I did the offer to receive the kit and credit and it worked fine for me. That was about 3 weeks ago. Have you tried clearing cookies and doing the offer again?

That is AMAZING! Way to go! Money for Disney is great, esp $90!

I was coming to share that I got a check today too- for $1.72!

I sent in this FUGLY gold-plated bracelet DH got for christmas a few years ago from his Aunt. I thought I would seriously get about .10 for it, but I figured what the heck.

I tried finding an old setting to my engagement ring, which was a very thin piece of platinum, but I can't find it. Oh well!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have packed up some things to send. There are two rings in there that might so well. One is a ring that is missing a small stone but it was hand made by a jewler friend of my parents when I was in high school and is very thick. The other is the band portion of my original wedding set. I had the diamond removed from the setting and put in a new setting before we got married. This was a thin band that fit up next to the engagement ring. I also included a charm bracelet and 3 thin childrens necklaces that the kids broke. We will see what happens.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default I put mine in the mail today.

I'm not sure if some of it is costume or plated... I don't wear it anyway so I loose nothing. I'll post what I get. Not expecting much.
    Angela

Wow! I think I'll go through my jewelery today and see what I can send out on Monday. I know I have a few pieces that are so kinked that they could never be fixed. May as well get something for them!!

Cool, I have to try this. Every penny counts towards our next WDW trip!

I got my envelope today and am going to check out my jewelry box right now!
    Lisa

Sent mine out Thursday. I'll see if I get it back late this week. Very curious.
    Angela

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I've put together a package too. I plan on sending it out tomorrow. Did anyone send anything with stones in it? I have 2 rings.. one with a small black onyx and another with a small ruby & diamond chips. I haven't worn either one in over 10 years so I'll just be happy to have them out of the house and earn a bit of extra $$ for Disneyland next month.