Thread: Pugster!

Default Pugster!

If you're into charms, run your fingers to Pugster! They have a 50% off code on the site-I just made a bracelet for the godmother's birthday.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

It's not as good as it sounds, they inflated their prices to make it look better, I made a braclet a week ago and the stater braclet was $8.49 not on sale and they now have the same one on sale, but have the origanl price as $16 something fringing it down to $8.49. That being said, I do recommend them, their products are very nice and have bought several items from them before.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    It's not as good as it sounds, they inflated their prices to make it look better, I made a braclet a week ago and the stater braclet was $8.49 not on sale and they now have the same one on sale, but have the origanl price as $16 something fringing it down to $8.49. That being said, I do recommend them, their products are very nice and have bought several items from them before.
    The 50% off code is an aditionak 50% off of that. I made a decent bracelet for $50, which is what matters to me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.