Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OTX Annoying Me

I got an OTX survey today!

Now I can't get either of the other two.

Actually, I did get a Greenfield survey but it didn't take me back to SR.

However, I've gotten at least one survey for each day this month (so far) so I can't complain.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ47 View Post
    A couple times a month it seems that I'll spend 20 minutes on an OTX survey only to have it pop up with an "You do not qualify" screen.

Today, I answered about 20 questions each on 8 car models, answered questions about what and when I would buy a new car, what car advertising I have seen, and where I buy tires. Then it tells me I didn't qualify.

Does this happen to anone else?

I had this happen with the same survey the other day...I was in the survey for at least 15 minutes, then got the tire questions and got the "you do not qualify" screen. I think it is really unfair when the company get all that info, then kicks you out. That is why I stopped trying for surveys for a long time...they just make me so aggrevated...not worth my time. AARRGGGHHH!!!

I have to say though, last month I had my best month yet with Daily surveys, and I did get several OTX...

No luck so far this monthwith either, but last mont the boost in my account was really nice!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had two OTX surveys not credit this week, so I am beyond frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I have had two OTX surveys not credit this week, so I am beyond frustrated!
    I've done 4 from OTX this week with only 1 crediting. I just did one this morning so I'm waiting to see what happens with that one or if I just wasted my time

i totally understand and can relate to your frustration with otx surveys (they are exceptionally moody). r u both deleting your cookies once they surveys have credited as otx tracks by cookies? have you checked your security and cookie settings - maybe they need to be changed. i am so sorry that you both are experiencing such problems with otx but hopefully things will get better. try to have a nice weekend and keep smiling.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i totally understand and can relate to your frustration with otx surveys (they are exceptionally moody). r u both deleting your cookies once they surveys have credited as otx tracks by cookies? have you checked your security and cookie settings - maybe they need to be changed. i am so sorry that you both are experiencing such problems with otx but hopefully things will get better. try to have a nice weekend and keep smiling.
    Thanks for the nice thoughts! I have been clearing cookies, but I know OTX is moody, and I may be getting credits consistently again next week! Oh well, I will keep trying because you never know!

The biggest problem I have with OTXs is finishing them and NOT getting credit, then not being allowed to do another b/c it's been less than 24 hours. I had that experience today with one on a television network.

I'm not very optimistic about getting all three surveys in one day. My husband works for the media, which kicks me out of 2/3 of them at the qualifying stage.

OMG, I just spent a half hour on an OTX survey and it booted me at the VERY end when I entered my age. They had all of my survey answers and a good portion of my "classification" answers. I am LIVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykat View Post
    OMG, I just spent a half hour on an OTX survey and it booted me at the VERY end when I entered my age. They had all of my survey answers and a good portion of my "classification" answers. I am LIVID.
    I think I just got that survey just now. Grrr
    Sunshine Rewards

i did an OTX survey last night (yes, i went all the way through the offers at the end to the coupon pages, even all the way through those) and it never credited-what's with them? i've had them be slow to credit before (sometimes taking 2-3 hours) but this is the first time they've cheated me out of a survey payment.