Thread: AAA travel expo in Foxboro...

Default AAA travel expo in Foxboro...

Anyone going? I went last year (and got enough free crap to offset the $3 entry fee). Also, the stuff on showing your AAA card and saving was pretty darn good-it's how I decided to refiance my car through them.
    Anyone else going?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We went a few years ago and it was well worth the entrance fee. Just a word to the wise. Try to go on Saturday. We went on Sunday and most of the cruise lines were out of brochures to hand out.

Our travel plans are set this year so we won't be going but if you are planning a trip in the future, it's a great way to get information. Every company had freebies and contests going on. It was a fun day!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    We went a few years ago and it was well worth the entrance fee. Just a word to the wise. Try to go on Saturday. We went on Sunday and most of the cruise lines were out of brochures to hand out.

Our travel plans are set this year so we won't be going but if you are planning a trip in the future, it's a great way to get information. Every company had freebies and contests going on. It was a fun day!
    I'm going on Friday this year, I'm curious to see if that makes a difference.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    I'm going on Friday this year, I'm curious to see if that makes a difference.
    Good idea....I think it wil make a huge difference and hopefully there will be less people. The year we went it was Saturday and Sunday only.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards