Thread: Question about offers from a newbie

Default Question about offers from a newbie

I love this site. I can't believe I've earned $25 in less than two weeks! I just have a quick question about the offers. It seems like some companies have several offers under different titles (ie. the "scratch and wins" and the "party with the star"). Can I participate in multiple offers from those companies or am I limited to one. I know that we are limited to one with survey company sign ups and the "buy something" offers.

I am also wondering if my husband can sign up for sunshine rewards or if it is one membership per household. He has a different phone number and email, but our physical address is the same. Thanks!

You can do all of the Party With a Star Offers, What She Has To Say, etc.

It is limited to one SR account per household. Hope that helps!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

A good rule of thumb is any offer listed on SR may be completed one time for credit (if you don't receive credit on a freebie offer you may repeat it usually after a few days). Shopping of course can be repeated as much as possible and you may do 1 daily survey per day.

There is a rule about memberships and it is 1 membership per household as accounts are tracked by address and IP addresses so if your husband joined you would not be following the rules and the advertisers would throw a fit. Of course when you are doing surveys and stuff if you have issues qualifying you may change your demographics to his and let him complete a survey for you and your account will receive credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MaineMama View Post
    I love this site. I can't believe I've earned $25 in less than two weeks! I just have a quick question about the offers. It seems like some companies have several offers under different titles (ie. the "scratch and wins" and the "party with the star"). Can I participate in multiple offers from those companies or am I limited to one. I know that we are limited to one with survey company sign ups and the "buy something" offers.

I am also wondering if my husband can sign up for sunshine rewards or if it is one membership per household. He has a different phone number and email, but our physical address is the same. Thanks!
    If they are listed as a different offer then yes you may do them all ie the Party with XXXX you can do one then the other then the other, however i would wait for each one to credit before moveing on to the next one that is the same or you might not get credit for some or all of them. You are corect only one survey, untill SR tells you that you have exceeded you daily limit. and as for as the pay offer you can only do the once how ever if they are listed twice IE vista Print you may do both offers! again each one seprate, and i would wait for each to credit before doing one that is the same next!

I am not 100% on the husband issue, i think the answer might be no, Btw are you using the same internet connection or share a single connection if so you both have the same internet address (IP) and that would cause problems getting offers or surverys so that would deffently be a big no no.

I think this is the ansswer found from the fine print on the refferal contest

Any member found referring themselves or other members of their household in violation of Sunshine Rewards membership terms will be excluded from the contest and will jeopardize their account as stated in our terms and conditions.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Just limit the number of offers you do per day and clear your cookies every couple of days. The advertisers get nervous when they see people doing a large amount of offers in one day. There are threads here and there about this. I'll see if I can find one and come back and link it for you.

It's a good idea to keep track by either spreadsheet or a notebook of the offers that you did. Especially if you do more than one rewards sites. You don;t want to sign up for something you are already a member of.

I also keep a record of the daily surveys I did. If they don't credit, I can post it on the Surveys To AVOID thread.

HTH
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards