Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Surveys Today?

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I got one about Town House flipsides this morning (your afternoon).
    I just finished that one too....a little long, but not too bad.

I tried a couple times earlier today to get a survey without luck.

I haven't been able to get anything today, I've been trying since about 7am. If I don't get one it will be my 1st day of not getting one this month.

I'm not having any luck today. I tried a few at 4:30 this morning and didn't qualify. Now I've been trying for the last hour and still nothing. I changed email addresses and even had DH try to qualify. I think we've been kicked out of a dozen surveys all together.
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I got the iVillage one again, but it didn't say exceeded limits today like it did the other day. So I tried another, got a few commercials to load & then it froze. So tried 2 more before I got one to bring me back to SR Congrats screen!
    I had the same problem. I watched all 9 commercials then when it went to the 2 you couldnt continue.

I finally just got one on high fructose corn syrup and Coca-Cola. It was pretty painless. But it took me about 5 times to get one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Did a car one today - Do not enjoy car ones....not my favorite topic....but did it around 9:00 or so. It took me 11 surveys to get one that I qualified for....BUT....14 so far for the month!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got one one pants! It seemed to go on and on for a while, but was pretty easy and was only the 3rd or 4th one I tried!! Yea...I've been able to keep my surveys going in very little time while on vacation...I figured it was a lost cause!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I give up for today

1- I did a survey completed it this AM on consumer villiage. It dosent take you back to SR so no credit.

2- Did the survey on the comercials got 1/2 way through and it froze on me. no credit

3- I have spent hours on here today trying to get my .80 cents. DH has tried and we give up. DH just gave me a dollar and told me to come watch TV. I thought it was kinda cute

tink, that IS cute.

I couldn't get any for me, but DH qualified for this disturbingly long JD Powers survey on car audio equipment. DH tends to speed through things and NOT read carefully, so I read it to him, and with going slow (so as to not get booted out), with DS being crazy, and with having to repeat clearly-stated questions b/c DH wasn't listening...it took probably 1.5 hours.

But it told me congrats, then when I went through to make sure I got the 'exceeded' message, so I feel pretty good about it.

Why do you ask, Tricia?
    Sunshine Rewards

I did one at 4:00 AM on refrigerated side dishes. It actually wasn't too bad. I think it was the second or third try.