Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your Sunshine Goals

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Share your Sunshine Goals

While I am anxiously awaiting credit from both office depot and quill to post as pending on my account I thought I could pass the time by finding out what your sunshine goals are. I am right now taking all the money I earn and putting it towards baby. So I am sunshining my bottom off and trying to get referrals to do the same. Right now I am sitting at 142 in my account with a survey from today pending to make it over the 143 mark. I have 5.03 pending right now that will credit by the 15th. I am hoping to make 150 by this weekend. What is everyone elses sunshine goals?

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    While I am anxiously awaiting credit from both office depot and quill to post as pending on my account I thought I could pass the time by finding out what your sunshine goals are. I am right now taking all the money I earn and putting it towards baby. So I am sunshining my bottom off and trying to get referrals to do the same. Right now I am sitting at 142 in my account with a survey from today pending to make it over the 143 mark. I have 5.03 pending right now that will credit by the 15th. I am hoping to make 150 by this weekend. What is everyone elses sunshine goals?
    You have such a very special goal! What we mommies won't do to ensure our littles have everything!

I'm saving for summer vacation. I just cashed out for 450. (was going to wait until later, but at times I get chemo brain and can't remember a thing, so I'll probably cash out every month until June and purchase a Visa/MC or Amex so I won't spend it on anything else).

I'm hoping to earn at least another 450. before vacation. Gotta set my sights high.

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm saving for our big November Disney trip. Including my pends, I am at about $107+. The goal is at least $400 (but I would like $500). We'll see- surveys have been dry for me the last 3 days, but I'm sure they'll get better. I know I can get at least another $150 in shopping credits alone the next 5 months or so with back to school (ack), birthdays, I know I need a few things from Best Buy, etc.

We are doing 6 nights of the DDP, and I would love to hand my dad a $500 gift card to plunk down at check in for the majority of my share (and my kids) of the DDP.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm trying to earn as much as I can for the SR meet at WDW.
    However, I have a gadget-crush on the NintendoDSi, and may cashout to get one of those.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Not sure, I was trying to save (i.e cash out via paypal for WDW) for a WDW trip in Nov. but with the economy and job losses it really depends and will have to play it by ear. If not WDW this fall then OC MD for a week in the summer. ( I already have enough in paypal for this)
    Then I was also thinking if we do beach instead I may use the extra to spend a little extra on my first borns bday party in June since he'll be hitting double digits this year.
    Whatever it is it'll be for something special!

I average anywhere from 70-100 a month so as long as I stay in that range I'll be happy. I may even then have enough to cover 2/3 of WDW if we should go there instead. (Which is what the kids and I really want to do)
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I was cashing mine out for Amazon gc's. It is so nice to buy things without spending real money. Anyway, I am now letting mine grow to use for next Disney trip. Maybe next Spring.

I'm saving up for our Disneyland trip at the end of summer. It'd be nice to have our meals covered and be able to get some souveneirs. I'm at $450 now and hoping to have another $300 before the end of June. I want that $500 disney gift card badly.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is in my signature, I want to earn $250 to put towards our Disney trip in June for dd's 4th b-day. We are doing the dining plan and she'll get the b-day gc from Disney, so anything I earn here is going towards the room and tickets.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm at loose ends! Until yesterday, Disney was the only thing I had ever cashed out for and I'd been letting the account build for over a year with that in mind. My husband's job is in danger, however, and, even though we're older and have savings, we're not taking a trip to Disney any time soon. I decided I should cash in for some fun stuff, but I'm having so much trouble getting myself to do it! Yesterday, I got two movie cards and four Starbucks cards. We do have a vacation planned (free condo every other year at Kiawah Island), so I may be able to help some with that. I also have not ruled out getting a $500 Disney card for some time.

I've never done paypal cashouts. How do you get the money out of paypal or do you just leave it there until you need it? I'm afraid I will transfer the money into our bank account and it will "disappear" into milk, bread and toilet paper. I want my SR stuff to be fun stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I've never done paypal cashouts. How do you get the money out of paypal or do you just leave it there until you need it? I'm afraid I will transfer the money into our bank account and it will "disappear" into milk, bread and toilet paper. I want my SR stuff to be fun stuff!

Exactly!! I cashed out via paypal for the first time last summer for vacation and I'm going to do it again this year. I Immediately purchased Visa cards with it because I didn't want it to disappear. My SR money is strictly for fun stuff.
    Sunshine Rewards