Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Share your Sunshine Goals

I'm clicking toward Disney too! We are going in September with free dining. It's our kids first trip and I want them to get special things so they will remember this trip. I cashed out for $500 2 weeks ago. That was Disney Gift Cards and I'm going to use that to pay for our trip. From here on out, it will be extras for the kids. My small goal is $300 - $100 per child. Although I'd love to have $500 more to take with me. I've been really trying the surveys and it sure does help!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I'm at loose ends! Until yesterday, Disney was the only thing I had ever cashed out for and I'd been letting the account build for over a year with that in mind. My husband's job is in danger, however, and, even though we're older and have savings, we're not taking a trip to Disney any time soon. I decided I should cash in for some fun stuff, but I'm having so much trouble getting myself to do it! Yesterday, I got two movie cards and four Starbucks cards. We do have a vacation planned (free condo every other year at Kiawah Island), so I may be able to help some with that. I also have not ruled out getting a $500 Disney card for some time.

I've never done paypal cashouts. How do you get the money out of paypal or do you just leave it there until you need it? I'm afraid I will transfer the money into our bank account and it will "disappear" into milk, bread and toilet paper. I want my SR stuff to be fun stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Exactly!! I cashed out via paypal for the first time last summer for vacation and I'm going to do it again this year. I Immediately purchased Visa cards with it because I didn't want it to disappear. My SR money is strictly for fun stuff.

I opened up a 2nd checking account that is strictly for paypal/SR. It's like I dont' even "know" it's there other then transfering the money into it. I don't have a debit card for it and the only way I can get the money is to go into the bank. It's there SO I don't have the urge to spend it on anything else.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is in my signature - trying to earn $1200 for our cruise in October - I am almost half way there!!! I currently have $570 in my account with another $20 pending until the 15th. I earn $70 - $100 per month, so I will be close - a more realistic goal would be $1000 but who wants to be realistic!! Shoot for the moon!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

My goal is for our trip in Dec. Right now I have $275 in cards, another $100 coming that I cashed out for on 2-11, after surveys credit today I'll have enough to cash out for another $100 and I'm hoping to earn another $500 before we go.

My goals are now for the SR meet in October. I plan on having enough to cover dining plan, snacks at F&W (okay drinks!!!) and put some in paypal to pay for my airfare. Also depending on how much I earn I may use any extra to renew my AP.

I have about $100 right now, but once I get serious with taking surveys again I know that my total will rise quickly (gosh I love see that happen)
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Mine is to just keep cashing out for Disney gift cards. I'm hoping to take the entire family kids and grandkids to WDW. The money on SR will help to pay for our meal plans.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I opened up a 2nd checking account that is strictly for paypal/SR. It's like I dont' even "know" it's there other then transfering the money into it. I don't have a debit card for it and the only way I can get the money is to go into the bank. It's there SO I don't have the urge to spend it on anything else.
    That sounds good, but I can barely keep up with the accounts we do have. My health wouldn't allow me any extras.
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 03-05-2009 at 02:43 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

We're going to Disney in September with the free dining too. I'm trying to earn at least $50/month through the end of July so I can apply those Disney gift cards to our trip. After July, I may continue to earn for our next unplanned as of yet Disney trip or I may start earning for gift cards for the holidays.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I have been cashing out for disney gift card to pay for the club level at the wilderness lodge.. but my last three cash out have been to sears and home depot for stuff around the house that i would have never bought if it wasnt "free" money. I am not sure for my next cash out.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My goals have always been to cash out for a Disney GC and pay for ALL food eaten during our trips and so far I've been successful, my husband can't believe that I'm able to do this. Waiting on my $500 GC to arrive so that I can take it to the Food and Wine Festival in October. This card will be added to another $500 GC that I cashed out for previously and haven't used yet.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES