Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Share your Sunshine Goals

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I am cashing out for Disney Gift Cards for my portion of an August 2009 seven day Disney Cruise on the Magic that I am going on with DD, her family, and friends. I've got that covered now, but we just added on a tower room at the Contemporary for the night after the cruise, with Disney tickets and dining. My newest goal is to cover as much as I can for that. This gives me further motivation to Sunshine.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Since I am staying home with my kids right now, I am saving for "fun money" for me. I spend so much on my kids and DH through SR, I use the paypal and giftcard cashouts for things like a night out with my friends, date night with DH, or shopping for myself without guilt. When I can talk DH into a Disney trip, and once DD5months is a little older, I will save towards that.

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    Since I am staying home with my kids right now, I am saving for "fun money" for me. I spend so much on my kids and DH through SR, I use the paypal and giftcard cashouts for things like a night out with my friends, date night with DH, or shopping for myself without guilt. When I can talk DH into a Disney trip, and once DD5months is a little older, I will save towards that.
    What a great idea!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Trying to earn for the SR Disney meet in October! I'm 7 cents away from having 200 which would pay for my tickets then on to earn more for dining!! (and drinks!)
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I don't blame you. All of my cashouts were for me. The last one was for paypal and that one was used for when DH and I went on vacation by ourselves. Now I'm earning for either family vacation or just the two of us again.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so amazed at how much everyone has earned through SR. When I first started last fall, I thought that if I could earn just $30 for our Nov 2009 trip, that would be great. Now I have already cashed out for 2 $50 Disney GC and have set my goals even higher. I want to try for Super Member Status for this quarter. I would love to earn another $100 for our trip! $10 earned already, $90 more to go!! Maybe even more!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Its amazing what you can do. I get up every morning with the goal of getting at least one survey. Don't care which company greenfield or otx but at least one. If I can add almost $1.00 into my account every day then it adds up. My money is buying baby furniture and it is really nice looking at his room and saying wow I paid for that through sunshine. How often can you do that? How often can you go out to a disney restaurant and pull out your gift card and say wow I paid for that with sunshine. With the economy the way it is it is sad that we have to tell ourselves NO. But we have living proof on there that say you know SR made it possible. Without SR we would have only stayed 5 days or we would have only eaten at counter service or stayed at the all stars.

Me too! I signed up for SR, just to check it out and try for a $25 Disney Gift Card. It took me a few months to get the hang of it...but, so far I have cashed out for $425 in Disney Gift cards.

My goal is $1 day....but, usually I average $45/month. I try to give myself a break, when I have a busy month and I just don't have the time....but, usually I'll make it up the next month.

I love SR and love the help to my DISNEY FUND.

I'm trying to rack up a little more to cash out for our June trip - figure I need to order our gift cards by May 1 in order to get them on time - another $25 for TRex would be great!

After that, I'm saving for January, 2010 food. We'll be going down for the marathon and staying in the new Downtown Disney Holiday Inn for free w/DH's points. We'll have our tickets so just need $ to eat.

I'm very seriously thinking of pushing our 4 night 8/2010 cruise to 7 night in 2011 on either the new ship in Caribbean or the Wonder in California + Disneyland. In either event, I'm just going to keep cashing out for those Disney cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

My son has set my goal as taking his baby sister (currently a sophomore) to Disney again when she graduates from high school. We'll probably set it for her first college winter break.

We have gone 1 time a year the last 3 years, but 2 of those were due to sweepstakes wins. So the goal is to go again and stay at the Poly - somewhere we have never stayed before. (Have only stayed at one deluxe & that was on a trip win).

On this last trip win the gift cards paid for ALL of our food while we were at the parks!!! Plus some treats. So the goal for the graduation trip is to pay for at least 2 full nights at Poly as well as all the food. As we have $250 already here and another $65 ready to redeem, we should be well past that.