Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's It Going To Take

Default What's It Going To Take

Okay. I've done a secret click and a paid click today. We have a referral contest and a daily survey bonus contest going on. And yet none of you want to talk about us on other message boards. LOL!

What's it going to take to get some love from you guys? Because I'll be happy to give it. No special Disney cashout yet since we just had one. But what kind of contests/promos/etc. would it take to get you all posting on other boards about us instead of the *cough* other reward sites.

Let me hear it and I'll do my darndest to make it happen.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I'm on SEVERAL yahoo groups and I've mentioned it over there but I don't get many responses. I don't know if people don't understand or what but the couple that joined in the past by my referral haven't done much. I'll go and post again and one other place. I'll let you know if I get much feedback.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am loving the rewards!

as far as the others? i dont know any and i am happy about that!

Posting on other boards, well my Dis parcaption has droped alot since i have found the sr fourms! and its hard to post about sr on the dis

And other then that that is all i post on alot! Sorry! I tell eveyone i know about SR only one was willing to try and has not gotten very far!

I wish i had a great idea, to bring in more people and help grow SR!!! But alas i am out of any ideas at this time! I mean the extra .50 for referal is great. and the contest for us wonderful! you do so much to provide offers for us to do! and the community for us to play in.

Thank you!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Kick us all out of the Sunshine Rewards Forum and lock the doors until we post elsewhere???????

Okay.....not really.....we'd all die!

The only other board I'm on is the DIS, but don't go there as often any more. But I'll gladly go give some love. (Hmmmm....thinking of what I could get away with asking for. )

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

The major topic of discussion on Dis recently has been the candles. I have talked about them there a ton. Lets make a topic up and do that.

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Here i will do it. It is going to be called what did you spend your SR on?

Kim

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did my part LOL new thread requesting best offers and shopping sites. Called "So close on SR" please respond back to my post so I dont look like an idiot thread killer. THanks
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I need some new boards to join. I am only on here and the dis. I lurk on bigbigforums and mycoupons but don't post. Where else do yall all hang out?
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't do any other forums . Sorry Tricia! If you would like I will just go spam a whole bunch until they throw me off!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards