Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's It Going To Take

Oh wow I just got a new referral and I don't even recognize the name!

Default I used to post regularly

on Creatingkeepsakes.com message board and do scapbooking swaps but the past 9 months or so Disney planning and moneymaking have kept me away.

I semi regularly post on Geocaching.com but they don't seem the type to do SR. There are quite a few women who do cache. Maybe I'll try mentioning something there. I don't think we can have any kind of banner type things though. Geocaching is our family hobby, although it's been way too hot lately.

Angela

I'm sorry -- the only other board I post on (other than the DIS, but I don't even post there now) is private for only about 30 women so that won't help since you can't find it. But I have been putting my referral link there, I promise... Here's a quote:

Here's the referral link for the Sunshine Rewards site I was telling you about. I'm up to $1,383 now from just this site, and that doesn't even count the "extra" from the "special cashouts" like the one where I just got $350 in Disney gift cards (that just came today!!!) for only 330 credits. That's free money earning me even more free money Including those extras, I'm probably at more like $1475+ in just a year's time from this one site.

After you sign up for your free account, it's also a good idea to join the Sunshine Rewards forum. You will learn the ins and outs of doing rewards or GPT programs (things like get a different email account that you don't mind getting spammed, how to get a free "real" phone number to use for offers, etc.) and get an idea of what offers are the best to do. There are a lot of survey-type things, daily surveys, sign-ups, trials you can do that cost a few dollars , and the easiest way to rack up free money is to shop online through their links for a % back.

This site is run by a former corporate attorney who now stays at home with her two little girls and came up with a way to share the money she was making from advertisers off the people who clicked on the links on her mom's website with other moms, to give them a way to earn a little fun money. Great concept, great site, wonderful owners... and I have come to love the community as well.

Anyway, have fun with it, and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/signup.php?r=880

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I found SR from DIS budget board also. This and DIS is the only 2 boards that I actively post on. I guess I will have to do some searching.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I posted on babycenter.com on the bargain hunters board. They have lots of people doing GPTs and on Fridays you are allowed to post your referrals but I've never seen SR before over there. Here's a link to my post:

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/f...ebtag=bcus5465

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

I'm doing what I can - I've been talking up SR on my pre-trip report over on the DIS and mention it a lot in my LiveJournal profile and posts. It's very difficult to talk about SR on the DIS, because I don't want to get in trouble. Thankfully one of my pre-TR readers PM'ed me about SR and I got a referral that way (who is active and over her $5 now! )

and I didn't even get to find out about the special click because I had to *gasp* do work all day yesterday at work!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I think I have a new one! Hopefully she will sign up today but hopefully this weekend if not!
    <Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I don't post anywhere except here. Until now, I was too afraid because I had lurked for so long on other boards and watched members rip the heads off of new people, confused people, etc. I love this board, everyone is so tolerant and do not automatically jump on people. Now, the scammers, spammers I can totally understand jumping them.

BTW, ya'll got just a little over ambitious on GottaADeal, they removed the post.

I have sent emails to friends and family. I have hope that my sister and neice will actually join when they get back from their Disney/Universal trip. My sister knows about gpt, etc but really only gets into this stuff near Christmas when she is hunting deals. And, my neice is a SAHM to two little boys and could really use the extra income. So, I really hope she joins.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    BTW, ya'll got just a little over ambitious on GottaADeal, they removed the post.
    Yup they did...but not before we got a an inquiry about SR!! I got a PM from a long time member and was able to give her referral link. So it ended up being worth it and hopefully she'll follow through. I wasn't too suprised they deleted the thread. I've lurked there for a long time and it can be a volatile place.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Yup they did...but not before we got a an inquiry about SR!! I got a PM from a long time member and was able to give her referral link. So it ended up being worth it and hopefully she'll follow through. I wasn't too suprised they deleted the thread. I've lurked there for a long time and it can be a volatile place.
    That's wonderful! It was funny reading it before it came down. I wanted to go on and tell them ya'll weren't one person, but then it would look like I was the one person. So I just moved on. But, at least you got a referral, every one helps.