Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's It Going To Take

Okay I posted under that thread!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I need some new boards to join. I am only on here and the dis. I lurk on bigbigforums and mycoupons but don't post. Where else do yall all hang out?
    Same for me. I used to post alot on Mycoupons but I quit a long time ago when all the drama was going on. I started to write a blog about Disney on a Dime but I just can't seem to keep it going.

What/Where else do you guys post on the net?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Is that like volunteering someone to purposly wreck a car?

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Same for me. I used to post alot on Mycoupons but I quit a long time ago when all the drama was going on. I started to write a blog about Disney on a Dime but I just can't seem to keep it going.

What/Where else do you guys post on the net?
    I like your blog idea. I think I might do one over the weekend. I love trip planning and SR so it would be good but I agree its the keeping it going that is tough. If I didn't have a crazy exbf who stalked me on myspace I'd make my profile public again since I have linked/posted about SR over there but I am not risking it (sorry tricia - my friends do see it).
    Sunshine Rewards

If you have posted on the dis, post your link and i would be glad to help bump your post! and give it some life!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Ok, I posted on Janet's thread on the DIS and made a plug for Cindy's business at the same time.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    I don't do any other forums . Sorry Tricia! If you would like I will just go spam a whole bunch until they throw me off!

Lydia
    LOL! That would probably be bad.

I'm trying my hardest to think of ways for you all to drum up referrals. I can do regular advertising on my own (little known fact--I actually have an affiliate program that people with freebie sites belong to--they earn about .80 per signup instead of the 2.00 you all get). But if I'm going to spend money on advertising, I would rather give it to all of you to spread the word.

I'm going to have to get more creative here to help you all out. <thinking cap>
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Can your post some boards that we could join? The only other board I belong to besides here and DIS is TGM and I am limited about what I can post there although I do have a thread there and I update it periodically.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I guess we could all go start our own blogs and write a whole entry about disney to get the blog picked up in searches and then write a whole entry about SR. That would help spread the word.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just posted it on slickdeals. I hope they don't kick me out of there (the only thing would be I couldn't post.) They don't like self promotion but I'm not doing it for myself. I didn't say anything about giving a referral. I'd just like for them to join but if they ask me for a referral, I'm going to give one!!! LOL!!!
    Sunshine Rewards