Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aight October ladies.....

Default Aight October ladies.....

Who else booked their airfare on Jetblue today for the SR meet? I'm now coming in 10/22, as it saved me some serious coin. I'm going to see if I could switch to a value for those three days.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We have no Jetblue. I'm heading down on the 23rd, I think. I could come on the 22nd maybe. Kevin's not bringing the kids until the evening of the 23rd.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

MNSSHP 2009 dates are up on the DIS.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I am trying to figure out my flights as I type this. Since I am traveling with a friend I am trying to pay attention to her work schedule (she is a nurse practitioner and can't just leave a patient 'on the table' because I want to leave at a certain time!) We had planned on wednesday to sunday...the wedn. prices look okay, but the Sunday time is HIGH!!

But heather I have booked Jetblue thru SR for my upcoming trip and the credits were pending very quickly.

I'll have to go check the SR meet thread to see when others are thinking of traveling....I know you and Deb so far......
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I wish I could fly Jetblue. It is too expensive from Oregon. I am waiting for Southwest to come out with some cheap fares.
    Elaine

I'm coming in Thursday, leaving Sunday - flying American (no Jet Blue here either). Going to MNSSHP party Thursday, 'Ohana for our SR meet Friday night, and Epcot for F&W on Saturday .

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I'm coming in later Thurs night (no MNSSHP for me) & headed home Monday morning (cheaper than flying out Sunday...even w/the extra night hotel).
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I'm coming in later Thurs night (no MNSSHP for me) & headed home Monday morning (cheaper than flying out Sunday...even w/the extra night hotel).
    Flying home on Sunday is killing me with the prices......I have to rethink this.....maybe fly Jetblue down that Wednesday and maybe Southwest on Sunday (once they open up dates!!!)

Still not sure if we are going to do the Halloween party........have to think about it.......really it will be up to my friend who is traveling with me.......but yes I am definately in for the dinner at OHANA (2 of us!) and can't wait for F&W!!!! Without kids it is going to be fun sampling the food (we usually go every year, but my girls are picky .......the shrimp last year at the Australia booth was out of this world!!!) See now I am hungry just thinking about it!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

I'm still up in the air as to when I am arriving and departing - but I will for sure be there Thursday - Sunday. Right now DH and I are looking to fly in on Wednesday and leave the following Wednesday. I invited my mom to come with us (she has never been to WDW) and we are treating her to MNSSHP.

What is the earliest date for dining reservations now? Is it 90 days out?
    Elaine

Wink

=disneyforever;230873]I'm still up in the air as to when I am arriving and departing - but I will for sure be there Thursday - Sunday. Right now DH and I are looking to fly in on Wednesday and leave the following Wednesday. I invited my mom to come with us (she has never been to WDW) and we are treating her to MNSSHP.

What is the earliest date for dining reservations now? Is it 90 days out?
    Yes, 90 days out....JULY!! (around the 23rd/24th!!) I can see us all now trying the same morning!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!