Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aight October ladies.....

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Flying home on Sunday is killing me with the prices......I have to rethink this.....maybe fly Jetblue down that Wednesday and maybe Southwest on Sunday (once they open up dates!!!)

Still not sure if we are going to do the Halloween party........have to think about it.......really it will be up to my friend who is traveling with me.......but yes I am definately in for the dinner at OHANA (2 of us!) and can't wait for F&W!!!! Without kids it is going to be fun sampling the food (we usually go every year, but my girls are picky .......the shrimp last year at the Australia booth was out of this world!!!) See now I am hungry just thinking about it!!!
    Pam - what is with the Sunday flights?? Mine is DOUBLE what it usually is. Not sure why...even checked the Jewish holiday calendar and nothing! (Here in NY EVERYBODY flies to FLA for the Jewish holidays if you are not celebrating!) I am waiting for now but it's killing me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Pam - what is with the Sunday flights?? Mine is DOUBLE what it usually is. Not sure why...even checked the Jewish holiday calendar and nothing! (Here in NY EVERYBODY flies to FLA for the Jewish holidays if you are not celebrating!) I am waiting for now but it's killing me!
    I know Janet.......i can't seem to find one for under 230 on that Sunday.....how crazy is that..........like I said I think I am going to have to book Southwest coming home!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

My flights are:

Leaving Cincinnati at 11 on Thursday and getting in at 1:07. Leaving Monday at 1:00. YEAH! Cannot wait for the Halloween party. Never been to a party, NOR that time of year. So this will be SOOO exciting!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards