Thread: Refile TT?

Default Refile TT?

I submitted a trouble ticket at the beginning of February. The status is "merchant inquiry submitted", but it has been at that status for a month. Should I resubmit the TT or just keep waiting? Just hoping it did not get lost in limbo somewhere...

That means that we have attempted to contact the merchant about the credit but they are not responding to us. We do go back through after a month or two and try to follow up just in case they missed the dispute that we submitted. But you don't need to to anything additional for us to do that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had one filed JAN 19 and am still waiting. Makes me want to call the merchant myself find out why everytime I shop with them it has to go through this process!!!!! It's on of my favorite merchants and not really one I can say I won't shop with again - just very frustrating!
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

It is frustrating, however, on the upside, if there is any possible way to get your credit for you, the SR ladies are the ones to do it! I just received my credit on a Trouble Ticket I filed in Mid December So, don't give up hope.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by roselark View Post
    I submitted a trouble ticket at the beginning of February. The status is "merchant inquiry submitted", but it has been at that status for a month. Should I resubmit the TT or just keep waiting? Just hoping it did not get lost in limbo somewhere...
    Once I review tickets and submit all of the required information to the merchant, we generally have to wait on the merchant to respond. Some respond very quickly, and some can take a bit longer. I try to do merchant follow ups periodically to get resolutions moving but often that doesn't always help. I'll go check out the open ticket and see if there is anything I can do. If you ever have TT questions, you can open an "Account Question" ticket.

Good question! I'll see what I can do to help on this one.
    Angie