Thread: Question about surveys

Default Question about surveys

On 3/5 I actually completed all 3 surveys, but not a one has credited. If they haven't credited by now does that mean that they probably won't?

OTX and Your Two Cents usually credit at the top of the hour (at least that has been my experience). With the DS, you may get credit later. Sorry! That stinks to spend the time and not get credit! Did you clear cookies before doing OTX and Your Two Cents?

Yep all cookies cleared and I finished up the oreo's that were in the cookie jar upstairs just to be on the safe side

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    Yep all cookies cleared and I finished up the oreo's that were in the cookie jar upstairs just to be on the safe side
    If only Oreos would solve OTX/survey problems!

I know how you feel about the surveys not crediting. I have done 2 daily surveys this month and neither credited. Kind of makes you not want to do them due to the time that is put in.

Weekend survey credit are coming in now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

can i ask why your supposed to clear cookies before doing my2cents? I never do but ive gotten them (not lately, as im one with only 1 option that i dont fit, but in the past i have gotten it without emptying cookies). just curious
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    can i ask why your supposed to clear cookies before doing my2cents? I never do but ive gotten them (not lately, as im one with only 1 option that i dont fit, but in the past i have gotten it without emptying cookies). just curious
    You can take the survey but if you haven't cleared cookies since the last time you took a survey with them it won't credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not always the most computer literate, but from what I understand, cookies on your computer help companies track your activity. If a company sees that you have recent activity with them, they may interpret that as being over the daily survey limit and deny your credits. Only OTX and Two Cent track surveys this way. Since Two Cents and DS are both from Greenfield, you need to clear cookies between so there is no misunderstanding of which survey you did. HTH

The 2 cents survey tracks by cookies, just like OTX. The DS tracks by user ID. Some people clear cookies between DS and Your 2 Cents, but I just clear in the mornings before I start any surveys. I have no trouble getting credit for the Your 2 Cents survey as long as I have cleared cookies since the last time one credited, even if it was days before. Whether or not I have cleared since I did a DS seems not to matter. If I don't get an OTX and a Your 2 Cents on a day, I don't necessarily clear cookies the next day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards