Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Resort Restaurant?

Hands down Kona at the Poly (can't wait for our ressie on march 22nd!!!) Everything I have tried there is EXCELLENT and it is my dd9 and dd6's favorite meal of our trip......we eat there everytime we go!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Man, this is tough...I just watched a Food Channel clip of Ohana and think the kids would have a great time with the entertainment/games. I guess it's not so bad for $30 a person if you consider the meal as the evening entertainment as well.

It would be so much easier to decide if I was having better luck with surveys and offers and had extra free $! OR, if I knew there would be free dining offered next January around the marathon weekend - then I could wait until then.

Heck, I'm going to need a vacation after all this planning!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

It would be great if they offered free dining during marathon weekend, keep me posted if you hear anything. But I doubt they will since normally they offer free dining during down times. Since people will be coming to Disney for the marathon, they probably don't need to entice anyone else to come down that weekened. With this economy, who knows, but I wouldn't bet on it.

So with that said, I'd again recommend 'Ohana as it's great food.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    It would be great if they offered free dining during marathon weekend, keep me posted if you hear anything. But I doubt they will since normally they offer free dining during down times. Since people will be coming to Disney for the marathon, they probably don't need to entice anyone else to come down that weekened. With this economy, who knows, but I wouldn't bet on it.

So with that said, I'd again recommend 'Ohana as it's great food.
    Can you imagine the RUN on restaurants during the marathon?? OK BAD JOKE...

I have never heard of free dining at that time of year...I think it will be hard to get to get reservations in general at that time.
    Last edited by ligrumpygirl; 03-09-2009 at 08:27 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    OR, if I knew there would be free dining offered next January around the marathon weekend - then I could wait until then.
    Ooh... free dining during the marathon???! JEN... I can probably come watch you run then... I'll have an annual pass so no ticket cost, maybe there'll be a good AP rate, and free dining to boot... now about those pesky airline tickets

A girl's gotta dream, huh? This year they extended the free dining into December with the Disney Visa for the first time. Since the economy is just expected to get worse before it gets better, maybe we'll see free dining in January of 2010 (holidays excluded?) That'd be sweet!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes, the Coconut Chicken at Kona is absolutely wonderful. I don't think you could go wrong there.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

This year they extended the free dining into December with the Disney Visa for the first time.
    ===================================
    Do you know how far into December?

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    This year they extended the free dining into December with the Disney Visa for the first time.
    ===================================
    Do you know how far into December?
    December, 2008 - sorry...
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks