Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer Activity Down

Default Offer Activity Down

The number of people trying some of the newest offers put up over the last week or so seems really low. In fact, offer activity has been down over the last few months. I'd like to get a better understanding of this decrease in activity in hopes of turning the trend around. I'm looking for your honest feedback on this issue.

We asked recently about freebie offers. Most people indicated that they liked the revenue from freebies. Knowing that these are so important to you, I go through offers nearly everyday looking for different things that might interest you as well as good payouts to boost your earnings. It is discouraging to post so many earning opportunities and see so little activity.

Are you trying the freebie offers? Are there issues or concerns about the freebie offers that perhaps we can address? Is there something more we can do to help you in completing these offers? Are there offers you'd like to see that we have not yet posted?

I'm looking for your honest and helpful feedback. I know that crediting issues are a big concern when it comes to offers. Realistically, the offers are crediting within the normal range. Some credit and some don't--this is the case even for me. I watch offers and pull those that don't credit for anyone. If an offer is still up after the first day, it is likely crediting okay. If I post it in the forum or send it in an email, it is likely crediting very well.

Therefore, use this thread to tell me why you are or aren't doing the freebie offers. If your reason has something to do with credits, please post it here without lauching into a complaint.

I truly appreciate the comments and feedback from our forum members! You guys are the best. So, what's up with the offers?
    Angie

Speaking purely for myself, once I reach the point in the quarter where I'm at or close to SM, I reduce the numbers of offers I do. This a)enables me to save the offers for the next quarter (and accept the gamble that the offer may not be there then) and b)gives me a break, and the freebie offers a break from my e-mail address/ip address.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

i don't do the freebie offers as often as i used to only because most of them don't credit. modpath, elpath, mids and quiz jungle offers i guess know me as i have been doing them for some time now so i rarely do them. freebie offers are fun to do for the most part but it would be nice to know what kind of offers they are b4 i get into it and find out it is an elpath or modpath. does this all make sense? hope this didn't sound like too much complaining. was just stating how i feel. have a wonderful monday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

This has been a very busy semester for me at school, so my activity is way down. I tried on average one offer a day, but they are not crediting on a even semi-regular basis. When they do credit it's great, if not, not a problem. I've been at this for a long time and my information is in so may data bases I'm sure that is the problem.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I do all freebie offers that are available but most do not credit for me for some reason but I do them anyway. The ones that never credit for me are the ones that go through the silver, platinum, gold etc. endings. The others are hit or miss....my pending list is always long.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I did try 4 of the newer ones yesterday, got credit for none, and therefore decided it didn't make sense to do any more. If they had credited, I'm sure I would have tried others. Just discouraging, so I stop trying. Though I will try again after a few days - I'm REALLY trying to get to that $250 for the quarter so I need all the help I can get
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not getting credit for any of the modpath, eltpath, eversave, or cool savings offers that I have done in the recent past, despite using new emails, browsers and different internet addresses. I've never seen my pending list so long. So, I'm not trying more than 1 a day and crossing my fingers that the drought ends. There are lots of new offers up right now that I'd really love to try, but I'm just not doing them because I believe they are the type that aren't crediting for me and I really don't feel like gambling my time. The MIDs and AN7 and Quiz ones do relatively well for me - If I see them, I do them when I see them.
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 03-09-2009 at 12:01 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

My computer has been down. I am now up and ready to start working on offers. Actually I am right now. I loke the freebies. PLEASE PLEASE do not do away with them. If they left I would feel like there wasn't much left for me here except shopping. And shopping will have to start decreasing here soon to save money around here.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    I did try 4 of the newer ones yesterday, got credit for none, and therefore decided it didn't make sense to do any more. If they had credited, I'm sure I would have tried others. Just discouraging, so I stop trying. Though I will try again after a few days - I'm REALLY trying to get to that $250 for the quarter so I need all the help I can get
    Several of the new offers are not fast crediting. They are manual which means that reports have to be pulled and credits have to be posted manually. You may actually have a few credits out there waiting!!
    Angie

I try and do offers as time allows. I go slowly really looking at the offers because 1) I know that's what the offers are there for and how we are suppose to do them 2) I hope that it will help the offer to credit

I try to check the "what's crediting" thread each day. If I see something that people are getting credit for and it looks like it maybe hasn't been done by tons of people already, then I try if I have time. I have sporadic luck with offers. It seems the more offers I do and the more frequently I do them, less and less credit. If I don't do any offers for 2-4 weeks it seems like I at least have a shot at getting credit. During crazy credits it seems that I do better and am not sure why. Is it because there is so much traffic??? Who knows, but when crazy credits comes I try to do at least a few of the offers that I haven't already done or aren't in pending. I do clear cookies everyday and get a new email when offers pretty much stop crediting. Last time I got a new email it didn't help at all.

missangie, I really do appreciate all the time you take looking for offers for all of us, putting them up, taking them down to check if they are crediting, pulling offers whose links have expired, etc. and I like the offers being available. Thanks so much!