Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Offer Activity Down

I don't consider them "freebies." I am selling them my email address, along with my name, address, and phone #. I am also getting fewer and fewer of them to credit. But, a big part of my problem is my laziness. To do the offers, I have to run Adaware, clean cookies, clean out my email box and get ready to confirm any offers. Then I have to do the offers, do the email confirmations, and hope something credits. Then I have to make sure to run Adaware, spywre, etc, when I get through. Whew! It is time consuming. But I do depend on them for some SR money and would hate to see them go. Gee, I suppose that is a real definitive answer.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Great thread!

Personally I have burn out... I love the money... I love the company/friends here on SR... I'm just sick of the clicking and just sick in general this month (flu).

I need to refocus and get in gear or we won't have any Disney magic this year. Add me to the list of Disney vacation isn't possible without SR.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I very rarely do anything listed under "offers" becuase I always have to go through numerous pages of clicking no no no no no and it takes forever, then I end up getting spammed all over the place anyway. Then I have to TRY an unsubscribe, but we all know how hard it can be to actually get off a spam mailing list once you're on. I just find the whole "offer" concept frustrating. I stick to surveys and I compare/contrast cash back offers among the various rewards programs that I do when shopping online, and go with whoever is giving the highest % back.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't know if you know this or not but putting your email address as your forum user name could be getting you a lot of spam. That is why we recommend that you use a totally different email to do offers. We also recommend that you don't use your email address as your forum name because electronic searches pick it right up and throw in in the spam lists. Just and FYI that could maybe help you lessen the spam. I use my regular email for SR main and then use a gmail account to do offers. No spam on my regular email and I don't have to do anything but delete the spam in my spam email. I also wanted to add that there are some very good stickies in the forum about how to use the extra gmail accounts to do offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I'm having trouble getting offers to credit, so I decided to back off for a while. I used to love to do them, but when you put the time and effort in and they don't credit, it gets discouraging.

I'm having trouble qualifying for surveys too, so maybe it's just a run of bad luck.
    This goes for me too. So, I decided to take a complete break this quarter - from surveys, offers, and freebies. I was getting to the point where nothing was crediting and there were no surveys available. Plus, to be honest - I was getting a little burnt out on them. I am looking forward to starting again in April though. My disney account needs some money!!!
    Elaine

disneyforever is offline Ok, I have finally arrived here... now we can start the party!

Also, one other thing...

I have to use Firefox to do the offers and surveys and I know that makes somewhat of a difference. When I had my own computer, I had IE. I had much better luck with offers crediting when using IE. Unfortunately, my computer died and I have to use DH computer. He doesn't allow IE on his computer... period.

Hopefully I can get myself my own computer again!!!
    Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't know if you know this or not but putting your email address as your forum user name could be getting you a lot of spam. That is why we recommend that you use a totally different email to do offers. We also recommend that you don't use your email address as your forum name because electronic searches pick it right up and throw in in the spam lists. Just and FYI that could maybe help you lessen the spam. I use my regular email for SR main and then use a gmail account to do offers. No spam on my regular email and I don't have to do anything but delete the spam in my spam email. I also wanted to add that there are some very good stickies in the forum about how to use the extra gmail accounts to do offers.
    I didn't realize that I had put it as my user name until it was too late. How can I change it? I guess I read the form wrong when entering information.

I also didn't know that I could use a different email address for offers. I thought they were tracked by email address and you had to use the same one. I'll look into it. Thanx.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg@gmail.com View Post
    I didn't realize that I had put it as my user name until it was too late. How can I change it? I guess I read the form wrong when entering information.

I also didn't know that I could use a different email address for offers. I thought they were tracked by email address and you had to use the same one. I'll look into it. Thanx.
    I would submit a TT with your desired new name and current name and see if tricia can change it behind the scenes. If not then just reregister in the forums with a new name.
    Sunshine Rewards