Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer Activity Down

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I do all freebie offers that are available but most do not credit for me for some reason but I do them anyway. The ones that never credit for me are the ones that go through the silver, platinum, gold etc. endings. The others are hit or miss....my pending list is always long.

My pending list is really long, also. I have been doing the offers but having trouble crediting. Way more than usual so I have spent the past several days trying to figure out if something, on my computer, is blocking cookies. I have been checking cookies, page by page, and several offers (modpath, for one) don't seem to leave cookies. This seems odd because I would think that is how the offers are tracked. I always have offers that go into pending but there is just so many, suddenly. And, it could just be that I have deluged the companies with my address and ip and that is why I am not crediting. But, since others, who have been on as long and longer than me, are crediting, I still think that it is possible that one of my software protections is blocking something. If I ever figure it out, I will pass a long the info. I don't think this would be considered cheating, as in figuring out how to "work" the offer, because I think it could be a computer issue that I need to fix. I don't have anything against cookies, just want to avoid something that will screw up my computer or steal shopping credit from SR.

In general, I do the new freebie offers as they're put on the site. When several are put up the same day, I look at the "credit" thread on the forums to see which ones to do first. I've not been having much luck getting credits lately, however -- I have 53 things in pending including a couple from last week that other people seemed to be getting . So I've slowed down to one or two a day. (I'm glad to hear some are manual!)

I use to do offers, but nothing has credited for me in a LONG time......I think I may have had 1 credit in the past 5 months, if that. Again like others have mentioned I have been doing offers for a long time so maybe my info is out there and I have maxed out.

I think i am going to wait until next quarter before I do any other offers, that way it will go towards SM for that quarter..........
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Speaking purely for myself, once I reach the point in the quarter where I'm at or close to SM, I reduce the numbers of offers I do. This a)enables me to save the offers for the next quarter (and accept the gamble that the offer may not be there then) and b)gives me a break, and the freebie offers a break from my e-mail address/ip address.
    I know you were speaking for yourself but you could have taken the words right out of my mouth.

I agree 100% with Heather as to how I do the "freebies". The only thing I will add is that I do however pick up with the offers during any type of contest where they're being "promoted". Doesn't always work well, but I try figuring a few will credit.

I do believe though that sometimes I need to take a break for 1.less time at the computer, 2. my info not being blasted all over.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    My pending list is really long, also. I have been doing the offers but having trouble crediting. Way more than usual so I have spent the past several days trying to figure out if something, on my computer, is blocking cookies. I have been checking cookies, page by page, and several offers (modpath, for one) don't seem to leave cookies. This seems odd because I would think that is how the offers are tracked. I always have offers that go into pending but there is just so many, suddenly. And, it could just be that I have deluged the companies with my address and ip and that is why I am not crediting. But, since others, who have been on as long and longer than me, are crediting, I still think that it is possible that one of my software protections is blocking something. If I ever figure it out, I will pass a long the info. I don't think this would be considered cheating, as in figuring out how to "work" the offer, because I think it could be a computer issue that I need to fix. I don't have anything against cookies, just want to avoid something that will screw up my computer or steal shopping credit from SR.
    Yes, please pass on what ever you can find....I've said to myself right along that it must be my computer because I see others getting offers to credit and I'll do the same one, even with a new email or one that I haven't used in a while and I still don't get the credit. I can get most of the new ones or ones that have never seen my name, address, phone number, IP address or what ever they want of my information to give me the credit for!! So, I do get some and that's what I don't really understand?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I haven't been doing the them as much because the ones that are there don't credit for me and then they just sit in pending forever, I guess I can give some more a shot and see what happens.

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I stopped doing offers from companies that never seem to credit. I know MID and Aisle#7 credit, so I do those.
    I also do the offer if you send it by email.
    It's just frustrating to take the time to do offers that you know won't credit.
    JollyTammy

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Several of the new offers are not fast crediting. They are manual which means that reports have to be pulled and credits have to be posted manually. You may actually have a few credits out there waiting!!
    Thanks Angie! I'll keep my fingers crossed
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't do the freebies since they ask for my phone number. I do sign up for the newsletters (Ideal Bite, Arcamax) that interest me if I only need to give an e-mail address or even a street address. I do the paid offers if it is something I want to get, and I've been working really hard on surveys so I can keep SM this quarter! Not much shopping this quarter, either, but that should improve as we get more into spring.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Since January Freebie's have really been down for me.
    I actually get a message from the site, that I am in their data-base when new offers get posted.
    So I usually don't continue.
    What gets me mad, is the "health" one's, where I am in their database and I never got the credit.

Our cable company will be renewing our IP' addresses this Spring, so hopefully Freebies will start crediting again.
    I don't know why our cable company does that, but I usually end up on the phone over an hour fixing my computer when they do it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards