Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offer Activity Down

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Honestly, I pay attention to the Automatic Credits and the Not Automatic, but it credited threads. However, I do strike out on my own and try at least a few offers a week that nobody has mentioned. If they credit, I try to post them so others will give them a try.

However, I do not do as many as I used to as I try to divide my time on SR up. I have fairly good luck with surveys, so I almost always try them, and if I still have time left over, I'll also try a paid offer or two. Working full time, like many on here do, does not give me as much time to be on SR as I'd like. I certainly can bop in from time to time to check the forum while at work, but not do much else.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I stopped doing freebies a few months ago. I wasn't getting credit for very many. Like less than 10%. I just figured they've had enough of my name, address and phone number. Another good reason to hope for a transfer soon

I was just looking at the offers and after saying that nothing had credited for me in a while, I tried one and it credited!
    #1580974 Paid Signup: Slim Seduction Survey 0.35 Credits
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love the freebie offers because they often help me make SM. For awhile there, I couldn't get things to credit and had a huge pending list. After we switched from dial-up to DSL, I started getting more freebies to credit.

Yesterday, my DH and I were going through the bills and he noticed that we had an unauthorized charge on our phone bill. He called the phone company about the charge, they took the charge off the bill, and then they gave my DH the phone number of the place who charged our bill. When my DH spoke to their customer service rep, they gave him the e-mail address that we only use for freebie offers as to how we signed up. I don't think either one of us knowingly signed up for the long distance offer, but now I'm kind of worried about giving out my phone number on these offers.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll try a few if I have time and lately I've even had a few credit, but not often enough to make them something I do daily. I also made the mistake of putting my cell phone number on something from here and now I'm thinking that I'll have to change my cell number because of the phone calls as I have limited minutes.

I think I have pretty much gotten the hang of the offers by now. There are some offers that I know probably won't credit for me because of the company they are through, so I don't usually bother with those (like modpath). The rest of the offers I will usually try when they are put up, especially the health and quiz offers. Also, if I get an email, I will try the offer.

I really appreciate the trouble you go through to put them up for us.
    Claudia

Well, I just had this whole response typed out about how things aren't crediting as well as they used to for me, my computer crashing so doing fewer offers, blah, blah, blah. But I thought I better check my stats before I posted. Turns out that since the beginning of the year, I've gotten credit for 8 out of 19 "freebie" offers that I have done. So a little over 40%.....which is about how I've usually done. So I guess the REAL reason why I haven't been doing as many offers is that I've been around here for a while and I think I am just tired of doing them! There....how's THAT for complete honesty?? LOL!

It's hard to go to WDW on clicks and scratch-off though....so I better get busy!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Add me to the list of "Oh it won't credit anyway" thought process. I chalk it up to doing offers for a few years...I'm in their systems. I try new emails & that used to work, but that's not working anymore either. I go through spurts though like this week I plan on trying a few because 1) I won't make SM status so every penny has got to count & 2) DH will be at work a few nights this week so I'll be able to have UNINTERRUPTED SR time. Then some weeks I think...ugg...nah, I'll do them later.

Oh & some of them just take sooooo long. I know that's petty, and I don't mind if they don't credit, but must they be so long?? Like, if they could be short & don't credit, I don't care...but the long ones...it should be a rule...those SHOULD credit! hahahahaha
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

i just completed another freebie around 2:10, got the confirmation email, confirmed and guess what - no credit. oh well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but it does tend to get a little frustrating when you spend time doing the offer and confirm it and still no credit. unless things start crediting for me again, i may just take a break from freebies for a while.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Well, I have been attempting more offers than in the past. With DH layed off, shopping is not much of an option! I do try to get a daily survey every day but DH does not have alot of luck with OTX and the super member survey. I just checked and I am $24.83 from making super member this quarter. I have been trying atleast one offer a day. For the last couple of years I was probably in the majority because modpath, tnmtech and eltpath offers would usually credit. Lately the modpath offers are a toss up but the tnmtech and eltpath offers just will not credit. I really think it is something with my computer also. We had a winter thunderstorm and it knocked out the cable and internet for 2 days and since then I just have had a much harder time getting offers to credit. I think something is not right but I have no clue what it could be.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards