Thread: I learned something about OTX today!

Default I learned something about OTX today!

Everyone else may already know this, but it was new to me. Sometimes when I am trying to qualify for an OTX survey, I get a message that I have prequalified for a survey with one of its partners. I have always avoided these and said No, Thanks when OTX asks if I want to be redirected - I was always concerned that it wouldn't credit and I'd be shut out of trying again. Today, I prequalified for a 5 minute survey and decided to try and see if it would credit since it was short and I wouldn't be as upset as I would if I had spent 30 minutes on a survey and it didn't credit.

Well, it was really only 5 minutes long, and it CREDITED! It may not be news to anyone else that it works, but it was a very pleasant surprise for me!

I don't know if it always works, but it worked for me today. Has anyone else taken the redirect and had it credit (or not)?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Everyone else may already know this, but it was new to me. Sometimes when I am trying to qualify for an OTX survey, I get a message that I have prequalified for a survey with one of its partners. I have always avoided these and said No, Thanks when OTX asks if I want to be redirected - I was always concerned that it wouldn't credit and I'd be shut out of trying again. Today, I prequalified for a 5 minute survey and decided to try and see if it would credit since it was short and I wouldn't be as upset as I would if I had spent 30 minutes on a survey and it didn't credit.

Well, it was really only 5 minutes long, and it CREDITED! It may not be news to anyone else that it works, but it was a very pleasant surprise for me!

I don't know if it always works, but it worked for me today. Has anyone else taken the redirect and had it credit (or not)?
    Yes all the time. I jump on those survey's bc that usually means 99% of the time I'll be able to complete it and get credit instead of getting half way through or spending 30 mins to be told you don't qualify. So to answer your question, Yes I do them all the time their offered.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes all the time. I jump on those survey's bc that usually means 99% of the time I'll be able to complete it and get credit instead of getting half way through or spending 30 mins to be told you don't qualify. So to answer your question, Yes I do them all the time their offered.
    Thanks for letting me know! I've always been afraid they wouldn't credit, but being prequalified is a good thing, especially for OTX!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Very good information!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow... I had NO idea, thanks for the info!!!