Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots of planning help needed!

Ya, I'm not too worried about crowds. We were at MGM on the Friday before MLK and at MK on the day before MLK. It was really nice. We didn't stand in line more than 15 minutes. We actually bypassed POtC because the wait was 30 minutes! Yes, we were a little spoiled! LOL! We had my son who is in a wheelchair with us which, I'm embarrassed to say, helped a bit. But it still wouldn't have been bad. We even won dream fastpasses at MK and only used them for one ride!

I'm just a little concerned about the holiday itself and which parks to stay away from.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Ya, I'm not too worried about crowds. We were at MGM on the Friday before MLK and at MK on the day before MLK. It was really nice. We didn't stand in line more than 15 minutes. We actually bypassed POtC because the wait was 30 minutes! Yes, we were a little spoiled! LOL! We had my son who is in a wheelchair with us which, I'm embarrassed to say, helped a bit. But it still wouldn't have been bad. We even won dream fastpasses at MK and only used them for one ride!

I'm just a little concerned about the holiday itself and which parks to stay away from.

For us, the holiday is the day we arrive and we are not going to do a park that day. I've scheduled California Grill for dinner instead. An interesting aside -- Wishes is at 6:30 that night. It's at 8 the rest of the week - strange.

Oooh! That'll be nice! Is your ADR around Wishes time?

I'm trying to figure out a place to watch Wishes so my DD won't be so scared. Have you ever watched from the beach at the Poly? I'm wondering if it's still pretty loud or not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Oooh! That'll be nice! Is your ADR around Wishes time?

I'm trying to figure out a place to watch Wishes so my DD won't be so scared. Have you ever watched from the beach at the Poly? I'm wondering if it's still pretty loud or not too bad.
    Hey Jilly, just realized I didn't answer you. I haven't watched Wishes from the beach but I really want to someday. It should be quieter and music piped in maybe? We won't hit the timing right this trip -- the one night we could watch we will probably just stay in the park.

'Ohana is a good place to watch from. We did that last year and it was really special!