Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you in your survey count for the month?

Default Where are you in your survey count for the month?

Including today, I am 14/17 for the month for surverys. It is getting tougher and tougher to get one each day, and for me, it is only going to get tougher this month.

So how many surveys do you have done for the month?
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I'm at 19 so far. I somehow got 2 bonus ones along the way. One I never got the SR congrats page and let me take another one, yet still got credit for it. The second I did at 9pm PST and was able to do one the next morning and both credited for the same day. Anyway, all the better for me I guess. I think I'll make the 25. But it's getting really really hard to qualify for any these days.

I'm 16/16 so far...haven't tried for one today. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

I'm at 10/17. I'm actually pretty happy with that since I was out of town from 8/1-5. Hopefully I will be able to get to 20 this month!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

17/17 gotta get the $5 bonus this month, cause I'll lose a whole week of survey fun being at Disney in September! (and I've done it WITHOUT "bonus" surveys )
    Last edited by wdwabby; 08-17-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I am at 17/17. I, also got a couple bonus surveys, at the beginning of the month.

I am currently 17/17 hoping to make it to 31/31 but would be happy with 25/31
    Sunshine Rewards

I just finished my 15th for the month, so only 10 more to go for the $5 bonus!

I'm out for a week in September too (Disney vacation) so I'm hoping to get as many in as possible before I do my last cash out for gift cards!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Counting today, I'm 12/17. Pretty good for me because I used to never do the surveys.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have 3 this month. I've been lazy and had a hard time qualifying this month so I'm aiming for 10 this month and hopefully I can have a better month in Sept since I'm letting the available surveys build up.
    Sunshine Rewards