Thread: Q about credit for hotel stays

Default Q about credit for hotel stays

DH regularly stays in hotels for work and I had a question about the credits I get by booking his stays through SR.

I just received a credit overnight which was for a stay in mid February. The shopping date was "backdated" to the date of the hotel stay - more than 10 days prior so it pended overnight and credited sometime during the night.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a credit for a stay (also a few weeks prior) and there was a 10 day hold on it. It did not "backdate" to the date of the stay.

For the stay before that, the "shopping date" was backdated to the date of the hotel stay so it pended and credited overnight since it was past the 10 day hold time.

There's no problem with getting the credits which is why I didn't put this in a Trouble Ticket - I'd just like to let you know in case the period for "pending" is not coded properly as the stays with the same vendor are crediting differently. And I guess I'm curious to see how they should credit as my $250 SuperSuperMembership depends on it.

Sunshine Rewards

I really don't have a clue. It all comes down to what the merchant reports to us. I'd have to see the actual transactions to figure it out. Our system just automatically pulls whatever date the merchant reports back to us. Unless for some reason it errored out and I had to post it manually. Then it would not pend at all.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs