Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've got a secret...

You couldn't tell us sooner? I just ordered from this site two days ago! I did find 3-4 more pairs I want but I'm heading out the door right now so don't have time to order. Hopefully they'll still have the styles and sizes I want when I get home at 4 this afternoon.
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    You couldn't tell us sooner?.
    No, sorry, I like my job.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks I just ordered new tennis shoes and some cute polka dotted heels. FYI you can stack the MSAVE code on the SR page with this sale. So I was able to save another $18!! Whee!

ETA: there are some exclusions to the 20% off code that you can see when you try and add the code and click on this link below the code box that says exclusions. I found that out when I was ordering Mike a pair of Pumas as Puma is excluded. Still $52 for Pumas is a great deal. Just wish they had my size.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 03-14-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

The site is running very slow.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OoOoOo i can get DH a pair of new balance for $39.99! now i just have to convince him he needs new shoes, LMBO.

I placed my order this afternoon.
    I don't know if I was missing anything, but I didn't see anything with 75 % off, the most I saw was 14% off. I kept looking and I even went to the last page and didn't see any for 75% off.
    So can anyone prove me wrong and find at least something that was 75% off.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I don't know if I was missing anything, but I didn't see anything with 75 % off, the most I saw was 14% off. I kept looking and I even went to the last page and didn't see any for 75% off.
    It may be all gone, but I did order 1 pair of sneakers 50% off and another at %60, the other 2 pairs were either 40 or 50% can't remember. That was at 9 am this morning though.
    Sunshine Rewards

One of the shoes I'm trying to order (communicating with husband, who is at work, via IM while he is very very busy (amazon sellers stop calling for just 10 minutes please!) is driving me around the bend, and three possibilities for him and DS just disappeared from my shopping cart) is at 40% off.

The other 2 are 25% off.

I'll look around for 75 after I'm done with this...I just assume that the 75% ones sold out early and/or were rather limited in number.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I was finally able to look, and I went to the sale area, went to Women's, and noticed that there's a dropdown to put the list in order of "percent off". Very helpful!

And it shows the 75% off shoes first...I'm seeing strappy shoes and Michael Kors, Bruno Magli, etc...things that fit my at-home-parent life perfectly.

Dress shoes for men... Then girls and boys only show as high as 50%.

I'm sure there were more earlier, but I checked later so that's all I found.
    Sunshine Rewards