Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTX & Daily Survey Credit

Default OTX & Daily Survey Credit

I was able to get both the Daily Survey and OTX Survey last night (between 8-9 pm) - so far, neither of them has credited to my account. Does this mean I probably will not receive credit?? I know that normally the OTX one seems to credit pretty quickly.

I haven't gotten my DS credit yet, but they have been coming in a little later in the day the past couple days, so don't worry yet about that. As far as OTX, they are very temperamental and don't always credit. I didn't get mine yesterday despite clearing cookies beforehand. If you don't get credit with those within at the top of the next hour, my experience has been you won't. Hope you get you DS credit soon.

Yesterday's Daily Survey credits have not posted yet. Usually they post at 9:30 or 12:30 ET, but today they are running late. Sometimes they show up at 3:30.

OTX typically credits at the top of the hour after you complete it. Sometimes it takes an hour or two, but yours should have credited by now if it was going to. OTX is tracked by cookies, so be sure to clear your cookies before starting (or at least after your last OTX credits) and don't clear cookies until after it credits. I also be sure to go through all the offer pages after the survey. I don't know if I have to, but I do it just in case.

Just a reminder, any DS that you do today or over the weekend won't credit until Monday.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've completed 2 OTX this week that haven't credited.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Hmm.....my ds from yesterday still hasn't shown up. I did an otx today that hasn't shown up either.

ETA: My otx posted just now!
    Last edited by Love2Shop; 03-13-2009 at 05:21 PM.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just got my OTX credit, but it seems like a few of us are saying we haven't gotten DS credits. This has never happened to me, but maybe it will come through on Monday?

It took 2 hours for my otx to show up today, so don't give up hope.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Mine also took 2 hrs (OTX) and no DS yet here either. I'm sure it'll appear sometime later tonight (maybe Tricia is out) or on Monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default DS Credits

I also did not credit from DS from yesterday, after reading all your posts, I am thinking the staff has not had time to load them today. I am glad I can come here and get answers. Otx are funny mine posted at the top of the hour this morning, at times it does take the 2nd hour to credit.

Jtowner

yep, no DS credit for me today either. i'm sure they'll show up later.