Thread: How can I tell if my shopping order is being properly credited through SR?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Default How can I tell if my shopping order is being properly credited through SR?

I'm a newbie and I made my first purchase via the shopping link today. I went through SR to Eddie Bauer. Just wanted to know if there is a place on the SR site that shows I'm pending a credit? As you can tell, I'm still trying to navigate around the site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Check your account history but it may take a few days or longer to credit (and a hold will be in place on the credit for 21 days) depending upon the store.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

Thanks for the help, Gay.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah the pending is about the only way. Usually it posts within 10 days of ordering. On average they post to the accounts within 3-5 days but every now and then you get one that will take 7-10 business days (marriott comes to mind, drugstore.com is another). Normally Tricia asks that we allow 10-14 business days before filing a TT on the shopping as some of these merchants only upload once per week or sometimes once per month. If you start getting nervous just post a thread on the subject in here and she'll let you know when you should start worrying.
    Sunshine Rewards

Smile

Thanks m 'n c. I'll just keep my eye on the pending list and give it a tincture of time.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards