Thread: Same Survey?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Same Survey?

Today my DH tried to do surveys for me since I wasn't getting anything. He got an insurance one and then one on cell phones. I made him click off both bc I had already done these. Would I have gotten credit if he did them? What is the policy on that?
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't KNOW, but since he's a different person, who would meet different needs for the surveys, and might have different opinions...I would *think* it would be OK.

But that's just my opinion.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Today my DH tried to do surveys for me since I wasn't getting anything. He got an insurance one and then one on cell phones. I made him click off both bc I had already done these. Would I have gotten credit if he did them? What is the policy on that?
    I've been wondering that myself.
    Robin

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I don't KNOW, but since he's a different person, who would meet different needs for the surveys, and might have different opinions...I would *think* it would be OK.

But that's just my opinion.
    This is my train of thought on the issue. I think you would have been fine having him complete them under his demographics.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know about repeating surveys, but I know that when I've let my DH do my survey, I get accepted more often than when I do it!
    .................................................. ........Sunshine Rewards
    <------Wish I Were Here!

My Husband does many of the surveys. He got one about alcohol last week and then it seemed he got the same one last night, but it was only partly the same, most of the liquors were different. I would say if the survey comes up and you qualify and complete it that should be legal and above board. Lord knows we get booted off of way more than we ever get to complete. Some of them after you think you have just about completed them they say sorry you do not qualify so I say it should be fine to complete any survey they offer. My 2 cents Hope it helps!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I would agree with the OP, in that your husband would have different opinions so it should be OK. Isn't it amazing how DHs can qualify for a survey when you have been trying and trying. We just got home from a long weekend and I tried to get a survey in tonight and had no luck. DH tries one time and yes he gets one on the first try and it was a easy one!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

My DH will do a survey and then a week or two later I will get the same survey or vice versa. I have always received credit for "duplicate" surveys. We are different demographics so I'm sure it's not a problem. Both my DH and DD seem to quaify for more surveys than I do. I'm just glad they are around to help out.

I have done the same survey before and recaived credit for them . You know the part where they ask you if you have taken a survey in the last 3 months on "such and such"? When I used to say yes I was booted out. Once I answered no and I was taken to the survey. Several times I have taken the same survey already and it allows me to take it and get credit. So now I always answer no to that question.

I just got a survey for the second time and answered the same way but wasn't accepted this time. Last time I got credit. Maybe they no longer need my demographics.