Thread: Can't make a purchase

Default Can't make a purchase

Help! I am trying to place an ink order on 123inkjets and I can select the items, put them in my shopping cart but as soon as I try to pay for them this error pops up and the page closes:

"Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site https:/www.123inkjets.com/order-tracking.php Operation Aborted"

I have closed the site run cc and tried again and it keeps happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I had to go into my Internet options and allow mixed content under custom security settings. This was in IE. I was having the same exact problem, but as soon as I changed that setting to allow mixed content without a prompt, it fixed it right up and I was able to make my purchase.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaa View Post
    I had to go into my Internet options and allow mixed content under custom security settings. This was in IE. I was having the same exact problem, but as soon as I changed that setting to allow mixed content without a prompt, it fixed it right up and I was able to make my purchase.

Thanks for the info. I was always getting prompts for this and I was wondering where that was located.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Riyaa View Post
    Thank you that was exactly the problem. Although I had ordered from them before so this was new. Thanks for the reply!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards