Thread: I had a thought

Default I had a thought

I know nothing about how to operate websites, so it may be WAY too complicated... but i was wondering if there could be a way to remove offers that we dont qualify for? So that way theres not a ton of things sitting there with 'no' under credited but that we cant use/do. I was just thinking it might be cool, kind of like cleaning out old emails you dont need anymore.

know what i mean?? lol.

not a huge deal, just an idea i had.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post
    I know nothing about how to operate websites, so it may be WAY too complicated... but i was wondering if there could be a way to remove offers that we dont qualify for? So that way theres not a ton of things sitting there with 'no' under credited but that we cant use/do. I was just thinking it might be cool, kind of like cleaning out old emails you dont need anymore.

know what i mean?? lol.

not a huge deal, just an idea i had.
    It was that way in the beginning of SR but after people deleted an offer too many where changing their minds and emailing Tricia and asking to get their deleted offer back so that they could do it, so that option was taken away. I too wish there was a way to clean house....maybe put a warning in RED at the top that once deleted, no getting it back no matter what.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

im canadian too, so it would be nice to clear out all the US only offers that i cant do, i know i wont change my mind on those!! lol. maybe there could be a 'deleted' section for those who ever change their minds. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I like the idea of being able to put offers in a "deleted" section, it would be great to remove all the offers I'm not going to do.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I very much like the idea of having a holding tank for those offers that I have no interest in completing - maybe not deleting them, but "ignoring" them? Then, you could "unignore" just like you can remove something from pending. That would be wonderful!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I very much like the idea of having a holding tank for those offers that I have no interest in completing - maybe not deleting them, but "ignoring" them? Then, you could "unignore" just like you can remove something from pending. That would be wonderful!
    I agree with you, if this could be done...it would be ideal!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I too would love to see something like this. So many times I look at an offer that I have already decided not to try. This would make things very easy and simple - not sure how hard it would be on the SR end though.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I too think that would be really handy because I just started doing offers again and there are tons of broken or expired links and I would just love to put them somewhere.

One of our issues is that SR can be really complicated already. It seems that when we had the old functionality, it was toughest for new members because there were so many different things to click on and rules to read. So we tried to streamline things because we were getting so many questions all the time about the extra functions. It's definitely something that is in the back of our minds each time that we do a system upgrade though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

'broken links' would be another cool section to move things too... that way you can tell easier to try them again at a later date & see if they work now. I have trouble keeping up with what ive tried and what i havent yet, lol.
    Sunshine Rewards