Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twilight 3 DVD on sale at Target

I'm going to have to check this out! I went to see it in the theater, but the projector kept trying to eat the film. Kind of ruins the suspension of disbelief needed to get into a film, ya know? Would love to have the movie on my iPod too! I love watching movies on mine!
    Andrea

Oh man, I waited until payday and now I can't find this online anymore.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm really hoping that mine shows up on the 21st. But given that it is a Saturday, I would not be surprised if it is the 23rd.

I believe it said it would ship on the 23rd when I ordered mine.

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Oh man, I waited until payday and now I can't find this online anymore.
    Gosh, I knew it would be popular but I never thought it would sell out. Not to rub it in, I am really glad I have already ordered it. I am usually bad about messing around before actually doing something. Maybe it will come back in stock. Even not on sale, it was a great deal if you have an iPod that plays videos.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Gosh, I knew it would be popular but I never thought it would sell out. Not to rub it in, I am really glad I have already ordered it. I am usually bad about messing around before actually doing something. Maybe it will come back in stock. Even not on sale, it was a great deal if you have an iPod that plays videos.
    Gee thanks! I didn't want to order it before payday anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter. I'll go to Target first thing Saturday and see if they have it there.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Rats! That is not something I want to read. I ordered mine, last night, also. But, no credit pending, yet.
    I am still not seeing my credit pending either. Hopefully soon! I can't wait to download it to my iPhone, then I can have a Twilight fix whenever I need it.

Just FYI, Twilight special edition DVD from Target.com back up for pre-order! Just pre-ordered mine!
    Andrea

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Drug DS to Target with me this afternoon and picked my copy up. They had them at one of the front check outs and was pretty well stocked.

When we were leaving DS said "Holy cow mom, we've NEVER been in and out of Target that fast before!" I had just been yesterday so today was only for one thing and they had it right at the registers.... Yeah I don't think I've ever gotten in and out of a Target that fast before either.

Now to watch it!!!
    Sunshine Rewards