Thread: Benefits of Being a Supermember

Default Benefits of Being a Supermember

For the first time since joining, I have been doing very well. I am only $6 away from meeting the $100 goal to be a super member. I am sooooo excited.

I am just curious as to what are the benefits of being a super member. Is this listed anywhere on the web site?

Thanks.
    Last edited by metallicaruler80; 03-16-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by metallicaruler80 View Post
    For the first time since joining, I have been doing very well. I am only $6 away from meeting the $100 goal to be a super member. I am sooooo excited.

I am just curious as to what are the benefits of being a super member. Is this listed anywhere on the web site?

Thanks.
    As a SM, we only have a pending hold of 10 days on shopping credits, plus have some special cashout options. Also, there are sometimes special clicks and, I think, emails that SM's receive. Each quarter, things are changed up a bit, so I can't be more specific than that. SM's also have their own area they can post threads that are not visible to the general population. Keep up the good work. Hope to see you in the SM Lounge April 1st!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Supermembers also get increased percentages back on a select number of merchants - that list changes from time to time. We also don't get locked out of the scratch off - we can play anytime of the day even if the first 600 scratch-offs have been played.

SMs also sometimes have offers that are only available to SMs and also test offers for SR from time to time to make sure they are crediting properly.

The Your Two Cents survey pays 0.60 credits for SMs and 0.50 for everyone else. You can also list your Ebay store (if you have one) on SR for free as a supermember.

Congrats on your earnings this quarter!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards