Thread: What is Shiftcode and GPT?

Default What is Shiftcode and GPT?

I know how could i be asking this question, but i am still kind of new, So what is this Shiftcode and Shiftcode sites i have seen mentioned, and what is the term GPT? TIA
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I did a search for GPT and so far I have found Get Paid To.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

GPTs are the get paid to sites such as the ones where you click on ads or paid emails and nothing else.

Shiftcode is the programming framework behind some of these incentive sites. The shiftcode sites all have the same set up and you can tell they are shiftcode because they'll have a little box on the lower right hand side that says shiftcode in green. Most of these do not have paid shopping or daily surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    GPTs are the get paid to sites such as the ones where you click on ads or paid emails and nothing else.

Shiftcode is the programming framework behind some of these incentive sites. The shiftcode sites all have the same set up and you can tell they are shiftcode because they'll have a little box on the lower right hand side that says shiftcode in green. Most of these do not have paid shopping or daily surveys.

Thanks So Now I Know! Great answer!
    -NOn DisBoards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Tricia had a better answer last month when asked but I'm feeling too icky to dig for it. You might want to try searching shiftcode on this board. It was in this section of the forums.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Tricia had a better answer last month when asked but I'm feeling too icky to dig for it. You might want to try searching shiftcode on this board. It was in this section of the forums.

You were right
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It sounds worse than what it is. LOL! It's a script that you can buy to start a rewards site kind of out of the box. You don't have to have any html or programming experience to run it. You've probably seen sites that all have the exact same features (an "inbox" rather than a newsletter that goes out, some kind of bonus token game, a proboards forum, etc). It's not so much a knock on those sites as the fact that a 12 year old could launch a rewards site in one day and look totally legitimate (and it happens--really, some of them are run by kids). So there are so many of them now that it has kind of overpopulated the rewards world.
    I guess that search is helpful, i am so used to the dis boards and the broken usless search i never thought to check! Another great enchanment by our sunshine team a working board search! WOOT!!!

-NOn DisBoards