Thread: Okay, so when shopping online..

Default Okay, so when shopping online..

all I have to do is go to Sunshine Rewards first and click through there to get to the site I want, and will receive the specified % back through sunshine rewards?

I'm super excited about this because I do quite a bit of shopping on the internet. Im just going through the list of vendors now to see if there is any places that I would shop for the everyday stuff so I can maximize my rewards!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Welcome to SR! Yes, that is correct. Just log into SR first, go to the merchant you want through the SR site & you'll receive your % back! There are some FAQ threads you may want to also peruse so you can make sure all your questions get answered!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thank you! I've just made my first Ebay purchase so I will see how that works out for me.

Hi there!

A good way to make sure your shopping credits come through is to clear your cookies before shopping. When I shop on ebay, I make sure that I go through SR to bid and then again when paying (if it's an auction ending later).
    Claudia

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes definitely read the sticky threads about preshopping and putting things in your cart before going thru SR to buy (not recommended) and how long to wait before clearing cookies. Miss Angie has a really good thread in the shopping section I believe. Also be sure to check out the new member section of the forum as there are some "new member" type questions you might want to know about in there too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oh & don't forget...it takes some time for the credits to show up in your account. I forget how long it is now for non-supermembers...30 days? It may show up as "pending" & then it gives a date & sometimes it just doesn't show until the full 30 days...so don't think you're not getting credit. The sticky threads should explain all this. If not, just ask.
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Thanks everyone!
    I will have to remember that about the cookies, I did not do that for my Ebay purchases, so hopefully I will still get my credit. I bought something for $150 today!

YEAH!!
    I got my Ebay Credit today! (OK, its still pending, but hey, it's showing up so that must be a good sign) Bring on the shopping!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by onemaybaby View Post
    YEAH!!
    I got my Ebay Credit today! (OK, its still pending, but hey, it's showing up so that must be a good sign) Bring on the shopping!
    Awesome! It's all over now. You are going to be burning a hole in your credit cards

Sunshine Rewards