Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Default Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm wearing my I Shamrock Ireland shirt, have a shamrock carnation thing in my hair, and am wearing festive socks. I brough cookies to work last night, and tonight we're having colcannon and guinness for dinner.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've got on my "Kiss my Irish" shirt and dressed the girls up this morning. We're having Shepherd's Pie and Pistachio Fluff for dinner.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got my corned beef, cabbage and potatoes on a very slow boil right now. Best to cook all day long. Yum!
    Sunshine Rewards

We are all wearing our green. The boys even made St. Patrick's Day necklaces. And the ham and potatoes are ready to cook for dinner.

The kids were excited to put on their St. Patty's day shirts and socks this morning! DS has a green tee that says "This be me lucky shirt" with a big shamrock on the front. DD has a tee with a shamrock on the front and a "Do Not Pinch" sign on the back with Shamrock socks. It is warm here today so I let her where a pair of blue jean capris. She came downstairs this morning with the socks pulled all the way up to the bottom of the pants. I cracked up laughing! She asked what the problem was--I asked her if she was going for the full Leprechaun look.

I'll take a picture of her when she gets home so that you can see what I mean. Too funny!

DH wore a teal shirt today claiming it would be close enough and if not, he had on green underwear that he was more than willing to show off if needed, LOL!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you! May you find gold at the end of your rainbow today.
    Angie

Happy St Patricks Day...

Got my corned beef, potatoes and carrots in crock, will add cabbage later. Got my Angel Food cake with seafoam icing made last night and will make my beer bread on my lunch time today. Got a new Irish shirt since my "kiss me Im irish" one is dirty from saturday.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have my green on, too! Just three years ago, today, DH and I were leaving for a tour of Ireland. Just as I was thinking about it, I got an e-mail from someone who was on the tour with us. Oh, I SO want to go back!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

DD wore her green shirt with the green care bear on it (it has a shamrock on its belly) that says "Lucky Me". I saw a boy walking into her school this morning wearing a bright, green, poufy wig-he really stood out, lol.

Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!

I have my corned beef, and cabbage cooking, and I am trying to figure out what green dessert to make.

I am so remembering our trip of last June and I too want to go back.

Pat...when do we leave???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards