Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you keep up with offers you have done?

Default Do you keep up with offers you have done?

Do you keep up with offers you have done? If so what is your method to the madness? Trying to figure out the percentage that credit and such.

I've just started a spreadsheet in Excel where I put the date, offer name, offer type, browser used and other information for the very reasons you mention.
    Sunshine Rewards

yep that makes sense then maybe just keep it at the bottom of the screen while on rather than this endless handwritten list! LOL

I guess I may be an odd one, but I don't care too much about my percentage. I also don't do other reward sites so to me there is no reason to keep a record as Sunshine lets me see that, yes I have done them, or no I have not done them.

I also have been doing them enough to know which surveys/offers will credit better fo rme or worse and don't need to write that down.

But I know A LOT of ladies around here keep a list so you are not alone. There was even lists at one time with what user names went with real names.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I've just started a spreadsheet in Excel where I put the date, offer name, offer type, browser used and other information for the very reasons you mention.
    Me to! But I've been doing it for over a year. I keep track of the offer do date, offer name, offer type (MID, A#7, etc), e-mail, and pending/credit date. Even though I only do offers on SR, it helps me to know - these usually work or I never get credit for those.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the input ladies. I only do SR as well. Not sure I have the patience to have to have another set of emails to keep up with for another site! LOL Plus SR rocks and I know that they are a great company and not to have to worry about stuff!

I only do offers via SR, but I think it helps me to keep track of offers. I use word and organize the offers alphabetically. I keep track of which email address I use for the offer and if it credits...and any wierdness... it helps me figure out which type of offers credit best. but over all it is probably more for my own enjoyment to see all the offers I've done on a list and how many have paid.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

julie007, I'm so glad you asked this question! (I was thinking about asking, myself, but hadn't gotten around to it.)

I'm needing a new record-keeping system, because I've reached a point where the record I've been keeping has been failing me. Or else the way I'm using it is!

I like to have a record that's searchable, so hand-written went out, a long time ago. But my present record is all mixed in with other stuff I'm trying to keep track of...

And recently I've realized ~ after the fact ~ that I'd just signed up for something that I'd already signed up for, before. (I'd just plain forgotten, & then forgot to search my records, 1st!)

Btw, I don't think this has happened, here at SR. ...at least since I figured out what the 'Pending' button is for!

So please do share with us, if y'all have quick, efficient ways of tracking this stuff!
    just another enthusiastic newbie... Favorite smiley that I haven't had an excuse to use: Hey, you unsubscribed lurking 'guests' ~ if, after checking out the site & forum, you're ready to sign up, please consider using somebody's referral id... Like mine! >>> 13448 <<<

Quote Originally Posted by clickingdiva View Post
    julie007, I'm so glad you asked this question! (I was thinking about asking, myself, but hadn't gotten around to it.)

I'm needing a new record-keeping system, because I've reached a point where the record I've been keeping has been failing me. Or else the way I'm using it is!

I like to have a record that's searchable, so hand-written went out, a long time ago. But my present record is all mixed in with other stuff I'm trying to keep track of...

And recently I've realized ~ after the fact ~ that I'd just signed up for something that I'd already signed up for, before. (I'd just plain forgotten, & then forgot to search my records, 1st!)

Btw, I don't think this has happened, here at SR. ...at least since I figured out what the 'Pending' button is for!

So please do share with us, if y'all have quick, efficient ways of tracking this stuff!
    I did put mine into Excel but I think I am trying to make it harder than I should (too many columns of info)

I have no problem at all with members tracking their own activity. We've included the pending option with dates so that you can monitor what is outstanding in our system and remove it from pending and retry after 30 days. BUT if you'd like to further track what's crediting for you and when and what isn't, that's perfectly acceptable and even admirable if you are keeping detailed records of your effort and earnings.

I do, however, have a problem with the repeating of offers or the completion of offers on multiple sites. This is the type of activity that get credits revoked, offers pulled, and opportunities deminished.

If you choose to repeat uncredited offers here, please ensure you are not trying them again until 30 days from your original attempt has past. If you choose to participate in more than one rewards program, I strongly recommend that you DO keep very detailed records so that your account does not get flagged for fraudulent activity when offers are completed twice or credits are revoked for suspicious offer completions.

Please don't feel scolded. I just wanted to take this opportunity to offer a reminder.
    Angie