Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat Cora to Open a restaurant at Boardwalk

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    That is so sad....not interested in Cat Cora's, never heard of her? What I'm most disappointed in is...what's going to happen to those pitchers of Sangria and where are we going to be able to get them now?
    Love Cat Cora (am a Food Network addict!) and cannot wait to eat there! Personally I wasn't impressed with Spoodles. Ask Sunshine Cindy where she got the Sangria we had Saturday night... that was just as good. You can bring your own, LOL!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Love Cat Cora (am a Food Network addict!) and cannot wait to eat there! Personally I wasn't impressed with Spoodles. Ask Sunshine Cindy where she got the Sangria we had Saturday night... that was just as good. You can bring your own, LOL!!
    DEFINITELY happy to see Spoodles go...some of the worst food and service I have ever had!

As for Cat Cora...love the female Iron Chef...can't wait to try her food!

Sangria?? You can buy that?! Thought you made that in your DVC kitchen and brought it along with you...whoops did I say that??
    Sunshine Rewards

Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

There was a pretty good review of it over on the WDWradio forums. I think I'm going to add this to the list of restaurants to go to next trip. I know Mike won't mind since they have Alfa beer on the menu and we fell in love with that beer on our cruise. Mythos is good but Alfa is much better if you are going to try one of the two there.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    There was a pretty good review of it over on the WDWradio forums. I think I'm going to add this to the list of restaurants to go to next trip. I know Mike won't mind since they have Alfa beer on the menu and we fell in love with that beer on our cruise. Mythos is good but Alfa is much better if you are going to try one of the two there.
    We have a ADR for the week we are there and I'll have to mention that beer to my husband...he loves trying new beers. Thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh let me know what you think Pam. I have an idea of what I would order but love to hear what you did have and how it was.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    ooh let me know what you think Pam. I have an idea of what I would order but love to hear what you did have and how it was.
    I'm pretty sure I'm getting the flank steak for my entree, I know it sounds boring but I'm not too adventurous, I do know I'm getting the Sangria for sure....hoping it tastes the same as Spoodles?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES