Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help, please!!!!

Question Help, please!!!!

I need help....I'm new and just heard this thru grapevine....I am going to disney 1st week of Oct 09...I would love to be able to make disney dollars to spend......I've signed up and have done some surveys but my points don't seem to be going up..also how many points does it take to make a $1 and how do you change payment from paypal to disney dollars.....as you can tell I have bunches of questions....also I have yet been able to get the greenfield survey to work for me to even try any suggestions and I would greatly appreciate it

thanks so much

Annie

1. Ponts are dollars (so a .90 survey is worth $.90).
    2. Once you have a)been a member for 45 days, and have reached the cashout amount, you can select Disney dollars under the Rewards option.
    3. What exactly is the issue you are having with Greenfield surveys?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Annie welcome to SR! Many of us love Disney & earning money for it is even more fun! Check out the sticky threads (FAQ) on the forums & hopefully you'll be able to get some more questions answered.

Real quick...not everything is an immediate credit. Some things (freebie offers) are at the top of the hour, some (freebie offers) are manual & will take a few days, daily surveys through Greenfield are an overnight process & shopping credits can take 30 days.

Read through the stickies & that should help...if not, ask here!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Annie, welcome to SR. SR is a great place to earn money for your trip to Disney. For our last year, I was able to pay for the souvies and extra treats that the kids wanted with my SR money. Please read all the stickies and stay active in the forum. It does take awhile to figure out but it is possible. Try to take a daily survey every day - that adds .90 cents to your account every day. If you take a daily survey today you will not see credit until tomorrow. After you get onto to the daily survey than you can try the OTX surveys and free offers. Good Luck and ask away!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

, Annie!

I'm pretty new here, too, & found the site a little hard to understand at first... Just read the forum posts as much as you can ~ that's what helped me. 'New posts' is a good place to start ~ and 'Today's Posts', in drop-down menu, under 'Quick Links'.

And keep asking questions. As you can see, folks here are really nice!
    Last edited by clickingdiva; 03-18-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: to add more info
    just another enthusiastic newbie... Favorite smiley that I haven't had an excuse to use: Hey, you unsubscribed lurking 'guests' ~ if, after checking out the site & forum, you're ready to sign up, please consider using somebody's referral id... Like mine! >>> 13448 <<<

While I have been a member for a while, I have earned my money mostly in the last several months. Reading the boards and the stickies are the best way to learn and earn. Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome to SR! It took me a while to figure out what I was doing. I would get discouraged with the Greenfield surveys when I got a message that I didn't qualify. I would suggest keep trying. You may not always get it the first time, but there is always the Second Chance Survey credit contest. If you don't at least try for a survey, you don't have a chance for that! Reading the stickies here are a great way to figure out how to go about earning. I didn't do that for a while, and I got hit with A LOT of spam that I could have avoided. Good luck earning here! And never be afraid to ask.

the greenfield survey - I can't even get it to load and when I click on the part that says if do not see banner click here - I do so and get a blank page with done at the bottom....thanks for your helps

whats lurking guests?....and I didn't know I opt not to.....thanks for helping me

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by annluvsmickey View Post
    whats lurking guests?....and I didn't know I opt not to.....thanks for helping me
    Welcome! Everyone's right there's a wealth of info to be had/found asked, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

As for the above statement I think you misunderstood clickingdiva's signature line from her response to you. What's quoted above about lurking guests is in her signature not a response to your post. Just an FYI, didn't want anyone confused.
    Sunshine Rewards