Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help, please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annluvsmickey View Post
    whats lurking guests?....and I didn't know I opt not to.....thanks for helping me
    Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    .... As for the above statement I think you misunderstood clickingdiva's signature line from her response to you. What's quoted above about lurking guests is in her signature not a response to your post. Just an FYI, didn't want anyone confused.

Wow! It never even crossed my mind that somebody would think the comment in my signature was... Yikes!! If that's what happened, Annie, I'm SO sorry!

"lurking guests": You're not a guest, you're a member. And I was just trying an experiment to see if just-passing-through non-members who might be reading the forum would sign up as my referral, if I gave them the info to do so. I hope this clears up any possible misunderstandings...and if not, then feel free to let me know, ok?

Thanks so much, askomsky, for answering that, while I wasn't around to do it!
    Last edited by clickingdiva; 03-25-2009 at 09:54 AM.
    just another enthusiastic newbie... Favorite smiley that I haven't had an excuse to use: Hey, you unsubscribed lurking 'guests' ~ if, after checking out the site & forum, you're ready to sign up, please consider using somebody's referral id... Like mine! >>> 13448 <<<